Dundee Roll Call

something else

So how much are we taking up roughly?

I've been a bit pissed off by events on and off the park recently but the scottish cup is a different kettle of fish!

Hopefully it being on the box wont effect our support as we normally take a few thousand to theses games!

I think theres five of us going for a start.

+5

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reckon live tv and k.o. time on a Sunday will have a big impact on our support, even before we take our current form and events of last few weeks into account.

I was up for it when the draw was made, even with the 200miles to Motherwell then the bus to Dens ........ but I am having 2nd thoughts. Is it really worth the £150(ish) ? Probably not.

After today and the last few weeks, don't think we'll take very many! :)

May not post much & preparing to be shot down in flames......but we are only Motherwell are we not?

Sometimes we play well, sometimes we don't......won't stop me from going to see them. I'll be going, hopefully taking a mate....room for 3 others in the Rangey if anyone up for a wee run. Happy to leave Stonehouse early'sh to allow time for beers.

May not post much & preparing to be shot down in flames......but we are only Motherwell are we not?

Sometimes we play well, sometimes we don't......won't stop me from going to see them. I'll be going, hopefully taking a mate....room for 3 others in the Rangey if anyone up for a wee run. Happy to leave Stonehouse early'sh to allow time for beers.

Me and My sis are going so

+2

Reckon live tv and k.o. time on a Sunday will have a big impact on our support, even before we take our current form and events of last few weeks into account.

I was up for it when the draw was made, even with the 200miles to Motherwell then the bus to Dens ........ but I am having 2nd thoughts. Is it really worth the £150(ish) ? Probably not.

£150 - You taking a helicopter Pie? Why head to Motherwell 1st and then Dundee??

No doubt as the week goes by, I'll be more up for it, and may well go as intended, but the past run of games have definitely taken their toll, along with the game being on the telly.

At this stage though, not feeling particularly up for it :whistling:

MON RA DOSSERS

Given that we are entitled to half the gate, has the club contemplated running buses from Fir Park.

There was a fine spirit about the club back in the days of Butcher when we had around 12 buses leaving from FP down to Stranraer.

The whole day out that day was just brilliant and I wax lyrical about it any opportunity but one of my favourite ever memories of following Motherwell was coming back from Stranraer. Stopped in Girvan to get chips the chippies and boozers were already queued out the door with Dossers with the road just a convoy of claret and amber coming back up the road.

Then in the distance the team bus appears. Word spreads fast and the town just empties into the street, the place is at a near standstill as the bus crawls through about 5mph 'Well fans are celebrating and acclaiming the team as if they've just won the Cup never mind just routinely beaten a Second or Third Divison team.

A memory I'll always cherish.

Can`t wait to get into the Dundonians on Sunday.

Stuart will have the boys well up for this game and I predict that they will not be able to cope with a rampant Humphrey on one wing and sleek Murphy on the other flank.

Just hope Craggs can have a good away day and no daft mistakes that will cost us dearly.

Up the `Well.

Can`t wait to get into the Dundonians on Sunday.

Stuart will have the boys well up for this game and I predict that they will not be able to cope with a rampant Humphrey on one wing and sleek Murphy on the other flank.

Just hope Craggs can have a good away day and no daft mistakes that will cost us dearly.

Up the `Well.

:thumbup: Lost to the game out there. Bit of a maverick, give the kid a free role, letting him damage from where he wants.