Aberdeen Vs Motherwell Discussion Thread

David

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also good to hear Hately get some good reviews. Looks like right back is the best place for him?

Hopefully we see more of Hately, Murphy and Forbes all being played in their best positions, and they can show what they can do and get a few folk off their backs.

Hopefully the sheer futility of berating players like Forbes will begin to filter through now.

Why do we need to single one player out and roast the fuckin life out of him.

Support the guy and if the management play him in the right position he'll come good.

Not an SPL player, canny run, canny tackle - sounds like last night proved that at least on occasion that's utter bullshit. It's just down to him applyin himself, getting a run in a position he's comfortable and us roaring him on.

Highlighted the mistake, one player. Many a time it is more than one, deserving of criticism or otherwise.

Also good to hear Hately get some good reviews. Looks like right back is the best place for him?

Hopefully we see more of Hately, Murphy and Forbes all being played in their best positions, and they can show what they can do and get a few folk off their backs.

is it not Hately though who thinks he is a midfielder???

ask the fans and the vast majority will say RB is his position

this is a joke, the old firms highlights are up at like 12 at night if they've got a night game and if not there up at like 9 in the morning, but naw the bbc dont give a fuck about motherwell and aberdeen, thats about 18 hours now since the game finished and still nothing...

Are they maybe waiting until the games from the fixture card are complete? i.e. tonights games as well?

First time in years I've enjoyed listening to a game on the radio. Really fancied us pre-match and I'm delighted with the way it turned out. Chuffed to read such good reviews on Forbes, always said he is one of the most gifted players at the club. Really hope he can win a few folk over at Fir Park in the upcoming home games.

Under McCall I get the impression that we will be far from consistent however we will have the spirit and belief to pull off a few upsets along the way. Given our record in big games over recent years, that'll do for me.

First time in years I've enjoyed listening to a game on the radio. Really fancied us pre-match and I'm delighted with the way it turned out. Chuffed to read such good reviews on Forbes, always said he is one of the most gifted players at the club. Really hope he can win a few folk over at Fir Park in the upcoming home games.

Under McCall I get the impression that we will be far from consistent however we will have the spirit and belief to pull off a few upsets along the way. Given our record in big games over recent years, that'll do for me.

+1

beckhameqsue cross from craggs for the first :(

it was a pretty decent game, quite a few of our highlights not included.

* murphy had another good shot from range

* jeffers had another good chance

* hutchy breenged up the park on a quick break from their corner, did a nice wee turn then made an arse of the shot.

if we can continue making chances at this rate we should beat accies.

Great result last night ad I got it 100% wrong. Credit where its due the management and players did the business and it was good to see Fran Jeffers get off the mark - hopefully more to come. I'd like to think to that last night will stop our slide and take some pressure off SM and the players.

No sympathy at all for Brown and Knox - they got their just desserts. Pleased for our fans who made the long journey up north on a rotten night.

Nick Blackman? Seems to be replicating his latter form with us - disinterest and low work rate. Is he a loss - no?

A great way to bounce back after the horrors of last Saturday.

Honestly. Seriously?

By all accounts we ripped them to shreds last night. Thats down to football ability. Not one up man ship.

I'd have been tempted to think it was down to getting one up had this game been played on it's original date. Last night was definetly down to the fact our guys are more talented than theirs. And more honest, on and off the park.

Most of the comments on that Aberdeen mad site are really bitter and twisted. Lots of them wish that toss Hartley had seriously injured Las for "a forearm smash" on the scruff. Keith Lasley is, and never will be, a dirty player. In fact, one of their "fans" seemed quite delighted that Hartley got in a few kicks on Keith's face.

Most of the comments on that Aberdeen mad site are really bitter and twisted. Lots of them wish that toss Hartley had seriously injured Las for "a forearm smash" on the scruff. Keith Lasley is, and never will be, a dirty player. In fact, one of their "fans" seemed quite delighted that Hartley got in a few kicks on Keith's face.

No point getting yourself upset. I would have loved it had Jennings kicked in the head over and over.