Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. You need insightful questions for that to happen. He did make some interesting comments about the central defenders, and our sixes and tens, but the journos were more interested in looking for inflammatory quotes they could print about Celtic being poor.
  3. Alfred got a better heid of hair than Jens though 🤣🤣
  4. Today
  5. To be fair, when you get asked whether you are worried that the fans will not love you as much because the previous manager was better looking than you, Im not sure where he has to go! 😍😍😍
  6. Poor lad probably confused by the standard of questions the journalists ask him.....10 mins 20 seconds I thought David Brent was asking him the question
  7. Is it just me, or does Alfred rarely offer anything particularly insightful? At best, he’s descriptive of the obvious, and at worst, he repeatedly highlights our specific weaknesses across the park, effectively handing the opposition a free playbook. He’s nowhere near Kettlewell levels of verbose crap, but I still often come away wondering whether he’s actually said anything that couldn’t have been covered in three minutes. And that’s fair enough, I suppose. Maybe I’m being overly negative, but we need to start seeing some tangible results from whatever it is he’s trying to implement, and I hope we see some of that on Sunday.
  8. How great it would be to get 3 points against this mob after what happened back in May
  9. Yip Williams out again for a few weeks. Big loss as I think he could be a key player but looking like the English Stama
  10. My backsides just about recovered from sitting in those pod seats over international break.
  11. Just the one key player injured during the break then.
  12. I see in the ticket prices for Sunday, an adult ticket in the POD is £5 dearer than the Cooper and Hunter stands for a crappy inferior seat. All the other categories are the same accross thd three stands, so just the Adult fans being charged more, so much for a club that allegedly cares about its supporters, its a feckin disgrace tbh.
  13. A last minute handball penalty winner for us would be lovely
  14. If there was any justice we would get the win we need to get us back on track and also to get one over on that rancid horrible institution that calls itself a football club especially after the last time they were here.
  15. That would be hilariously funny! The meltdown would be spectacular! 😆😆😆
  16. I will happily take this a last minute winner from big Jake
  17. Robbie McCrorie is seemingly playing regularly and well in Croatia. Probably Jon McCracken is worth a shot too. Whoever the top two are, I'd have Liam MacFarlane as the third choice and have him training and sitting on the bench for the experience and to get him in the right headspace to develop into an international goalie. Using Kieran Slicker as an example, he wasn't ready, was thrown in at the deep end, and had a 'mare on debut. I don't want the top two goalies in the squad that aren't playing near enough every game for their clubs. Gunn was excellent at first and, in my opinion, it is no surprise that his form has dipped since he wasn't getting a game at club level.
  18. Yesterday
  19. We need them to say hurty words n then the rozzers act 😩
  20. Yes I don’t think anyone can deny that Kelly was excellent for us in his first couple of seasons. He arguably saved us from relegation when he came in in 20/21 as he was a clear upgrade on the aforementioned Chapman and Jordan Archer. He is a good solid goalkeeper at our level but his weakness IMO is that he is a bit on the small side for a goalkeeper and lacks presence in his box. Being Captain wasn’t good for him or us either.
  21. Kelly was great when he first came in. Kept us in division but his last season he was poor and was right time to go. Certainly not the worst though, been a right few worse than him......Aaron Chapman anyone!
  22. Just getting this in before the inevitable panic frenzy after we lose on Sunday Last Season 7 games played 8 pts 8 games played 8 pts 9 games played 8 pts.
  23. I couldn't have coped a minute longer with having to watch Liam Kelly cosplay at being a goalie. As good as he was when he first came in end times Liam Kelly is one of the worst goalies we've had.
  24. Much as I hate to defend them, they don't have much choice, really. They can't help how much money they have in the bank, their fans know how much that is, and they expect and demand that most of it spent on players. But just like the rest of us, they can only sign folk who actually want to play in our comparatively diddy league. They could certainly spend more of it on youth development, but even if they doubled their current budget for that it wouldn't make a huge dent in what they have left over to spend on transfers.
  25. Kelly couldn't catch the cold he was terrible at cross balls. Never an international keeper in a month of Sundays. We were his leval . Liked him when he played with us.
  26. I haven't actually checked the stats so this might just be me misremembering, but it always feels like we start slowly in our first game after the break and struggle to play high tempo in 12pm kickoffs. Of all available kickoff times, I think Sunday at 12pm is the worst.
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...