Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. The whole ticketing thing though , 4 potential people who were up for going to the game won't be now . Adults and Kids No purchase history of course as they are not regulars , so they asked me to help. Ticket office shut today of course , and tonight no purchases online either unless I get them for the Hearts or St Mirren game . Fed up, and it is a thanks but no thanks now despite my offer to try and get them tomorrow I completely understand why we want to avoid giving them to the wrong people , the flip side of the coin we will also lose money, and more empty seats if someone genuine wants one
  3. Today
  4. I hope we can get a great result tomorrow but just a reminder we were 2nd bottom in November last year and things improved. Keep the faith
  5. I am fully still supportive of Alfred Johansson. We are still still playing good football without recent results Hopefully one result to kickstart things and getting us going again. If not tomorrow then definetly next weekend.
  6. We are also 3 points off 5th. We do need to get points on the board sooner rather than later though. Not sure whether it will be tomorrow or not. Id settle for a good solid performance, to see that some of the work on the training pitch has been absorbed by the players. It would also be nice not to get ripped apart at the back.
  7. Well after today's matches we are 3 points off bottom along with st Johnstone and Aberdeen,im just looking for something to cheer now last few games have been underwhelming, Celtic can be got at but they do have a decent strike force ,so if we can keep the door shut at the back , keep McGregor out the game we could cause them a few problems, however if we play anything like recently then it will be a doing .
  8. I like Alfred. I think he treats interviews in a similar manner to Jens. Just with a little less menace! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  9. And telling Rangers fans they let their club die annoys them. Happy to play both sides of the coin! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
  10. I dont know what people are looking for in interviews, I only watched it because of some comments on here. I thought he was engaging and good value, think people are looking for things that aren't there.
  11. Theres a reason they were called that and all the merchandise and " rivalry" or bigotry is still there , so they will always be old firm to me. Its only the celtic fans it seems to annoy so lets call them the old firm.
  12. Yesterday
  13. Iโ€™m with you in that grizzly - had he followed Alexander , Kettlewell etc then weโ€™d prob be happy enough . But Jenโ€™s was incredible and engaging. Not saying all managers will be - but listening to Alfred for 10+ mins was tough . Donโ€™t worry , 3 pts at the weekend and Iโ€™ll be signing his praises To be honest Iโ€™m just looking for a better team performance
  14. And if a ref was brave enough to award a last minute pen for a potential winner, VAR would have him summoned to the monitor in 0.00001 seconds for a wee chat.
  15. Everyone entitled to opinion pal so that's your view which is absolutely fine. If we hadn't lost last 3 games I don't think its even up for discussion. Jens at times didnt look enthusiastic but in dressing room a different beast and I have no doubt Alfred will be the same. He's following a tough act which I think has been one of the issues.
  16. No one outside the uglies ever gets a last minute penalty to win when playing either of themโ€ฆunless we have a biscuit tin deeper than the one in the referees room at the Peadodrome ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  17. I want to warm to him and don't dislike him . Similar to your earlier post I couldn't and didn't listen to all 14 mins of the pre match. Much could have been covered in a few mins or give me the highlights of the conversation. Partly because the questions aren't great and partly because there wasn't that much content. But without wanting to ripped apart here. - I don't find him that engaging and if I was a player listening every day I don't think I'd he'd fire me up. That doesn't mean he won't do well etc , more of an observation at this stage.
  18. I think there is a general malaise right now because the sexy possession football stuff has been shown to be fallable. The overall feeling hasnt been helped by the fact that the SFA went down that route with Poconogli and the start he has had has been less than inspiring. Of course this totally feeds into our media machine and their old pals network of dinosaurs who are desperate to show that "Scottish Players Canny Play that way" Willie Miller on Sportsound on Tuesday night was a case in point. I did listen to The Hampden Roar Podcast today though and they had the Raith Rovers analyst on who has his A Licence and he was very much of the opinion that decent players of all levels can be coached to play this way and it just needs a bit of time on the training pitch. Hopefully we see an improvement on Sunday and, if Alfred is to be believed, the other side of the November break will be the time to truly judge him and this Motherwell team.
  19. It's my knees that were suffering.
  20. Id suggest you go back and look at the interviews under JBA, they were no different. I stopped listening to them because of the banal, same repetitive pish the Jourmos asked. Even JBA looked totally bored with them at times.
  21. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I guess you may be right, as that was a dreadful interview from the pretend journos. Itโ€™s all just feeling a bit uninspiring at the moment.
  22. We dont have a referee in this country with the nuts to give that. They are all either corrupt or shitebags.
  23. You need insightful questions for that to happen. He did make some interesting comments about the central defenders, and our sixes and tens, but the journos were more interested in looking for inflammatory quotes they could print about Celtic being poor.
  24. Alfred got a better heid of hair than Jens though ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
  25. To be fair, when you get asked whether you are worried that the fans will not love you as much because the previous manager was better looking than you, Im not sure where he has to go! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  26. Poor lad probably confused by the standard of questions the journalists ask him.....10 mins 20 seconds I thought David Brent was asking him the question
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...