Motherwell Vs Dundee United Discussion Thread

David

I would like to see McHugh starting up front with Higdon as he deserves his chance after his last 2 appearances where he has done extremely well. Murphy along with Higdon have not impressed much this season but Murphy should drop to the bench for this one. Sutton never got much change out of Kenneth when we played against United last season and can see it being a similar situation with Higdon if he shows the same effort that went in on Saturday.

I would be inclined to drop Jennings as well as he has been atrocious recently, but seems to get away with it, but i don't know if Forbes would be the man to play in a four man midfield. Just hope we don't play 4-5-1 again up there as we created nothing in May when they demolished us with Jeffers up front alone. 3-0 Dundee United.

I'd play McHugh and Higdon up front and drop Humphries for Forbes and go 4-4-2 im also not sure about Glancy and would bring in Page but im CERTAIN McCall wont change any personnell im hoping for a draw but expect a defeat tbh 2-1. <_>

Humphries is bad enough, but who the fuck is this Glancy that you keep talking about?

TBH What have Dundee United shown to merit 3 points, we are more than capable of going there to win, nothing less. We are not sat 3rd in the SPL for nothing, playing away will play a major part in steadying the ship some what! 3 Points for me, but i suppose its not the end of the world leaving with a point.

Thought Clancy was really good on Saturday prob down to the fact Abderdenn were so poor, might find it tougher against the likes of Daly but can't drop him. I hope Higdon plays as dropping him would shatter his already low confidence, let's get behind them both and help there confidence on Saturday and really cement our place at third in the table

wasn't to sure about Clancy when he started but I have to say he won me over at the hibs game when he made some great tackles and stayed focused for the full 120 Min's

anyway as for Saturday I'm hope the teams has begun to find it's feet once more and can give united a run for their money

as for the result I'd be happy with a point 1-1

randolph

hateley clancy craigan hammell

humphrey lasley jenning law daley

murphy

i think we need to go 5 in midfield and as we saw in the old firm games playing higdon up front alone is about as useful as ann frank's drum kit. murphy did well up front on his tod for us in europe and for scotland u21s against iceland last season so i'd go for that.

missing this game due to a holiday. the last time i missed a game at tannadice was the 4 nil win in jan 09 so the omens are good. i'd be chuffed with a draw though.

I think we will get humped 5-0 as Dundee Utd have that world class midfielder Danny Swanson in their team. Some say he is in fact the white Pele and he was Messi's mentor during his childhood.

Other say he doesn't age and he has the ability to travel through time...

Rumours have it Rangers are going to sign him in January, using the proceeds of Nikica Jelavic's £49 million move to Chelsea...

I saw an old woman get hit by a car yesterday and she was trapped underneath, and someone came running over and actually lifted it single handedly off her! Both her legs were badly broken but this guy just kinda like..breathed on them or something, and they completely healed. Then using his fingers he gently massaged the metal of the car which just sort of melted, for want of a better word, back into shape. The somehow this guy must have hypnotised both the driver and the old woman as all of a sudden it was as if the memory of the whole thing had been erased from their minds, and they both carried on like nothing had happened.

Everyone that was in the area just stood in shock and disbelief at what we had all seen, but then this guy finally stood up and when he turned around we saw it was Danny Swanson, and straight away we all understood.

• Like 2