2012/13 Ins & Outs Thread

SCDave

The thing with England especially th lower leagues is its much faster and far less technical than the Scottish leagues! So certain players react better in these circumstance!

I remember watch millwall play exeter last year there was about 3-4 times with 2 or more passes in a row and most players kicked it in the direction they were facing thr midfield just ran up and down! A fullback took a touch at the back then passed sideways and got bood shocking!

Yes you could throw some more names at me who done well in the SPL but failed to make it down south. And I could come back with some more who flopped here and done well down there etc. It's almost impossible to compare two leagues, there are too many variables.

What about Boyd....Great at Rangers bloody pants at Middlesbrough.... Championship.

Cant really Count... Goodwilly can we.. EPL.

facepalm.jpg

• Like 1

Reported where Brazilian? 1st time I have heard of this point of view.

McCall said he heard through his agent that he would not be accepting our contract offer. Either McCall is telling a porky or Jennings or his agent is.....

I had hoped he would sign on again, but there does come a point where if a contract offer is on the table - it is not there indefinitely - he had up to 6 weeks to decide.

I wish him all the best - but he may come to regret his decision like so many more before.

Probably disappear into obscurity.....

No problems with Jenno going nor do I ahve any issue with Mother well withdrawing offer.

We stood by him fully expecting to leave at the end of the season. Plus we did'nt want to NOT play him.

Motherwell had offer on the table for a while and I am sure agent had been told make up your mind by this date or we are done. For some reason that always seems to surprise people when the date passes and the chance is actually gone. Damn!! how can that be ???

Reported where Brazilian? 1st time I have heard of this point of view.

McCall said he heard through his agent that he would not be accepting our contract offer. Either McCall is telling a porky or Jennings or his agent is.....

I had hoped he would sign on again, but there does come a point where if a contract offer is on the table - it is not there indefinitely - he had up to 6 weeks to decide.

I wish him all the best - but he may come to regret his decision like so many more before.

Probably disappear into obscurity.....

as another number said, off the ball on radio scotland at the weekend, Tam Cowan was having polite dig at Jenno, Craggs revealed from text conversation with Jenno that he was as surprised as anyone to hear he was out, having not refused contract but wanting some details ironed out.

now he might have been stalling when given a deadline or he might have been genuinely surprised to hear he was out, but he played well for the majority of his time here and delivered on what was asked of him,

quite a laugh at dafties like gilmour and co calling out Jenno and others who leave, and saying the likes of good riddance , wonder if they'll be a supportive to the ex players turning up for Hammells testimonial

I missed that and somewhat surprised it was not widely reported.

I suspect the sequence of events were that the agent said to McCall it is unlikely Jenno would take up the offer and it was therefore withdrawn. Whereas Jenno had not completely written off coming back. To be fair if he was that keen to re-sign then he had nearly a couple of months to iron out any details in his contract.

I very much doubt MFC would have pulled the plug if jenno was making all the right noises.

Bit of a f#ck up all round. Would like to know the truth, not that it matters now.....

Maybe MFC decided also to withdraw offer based on the reduction in income. Either way it leaves us weaker in midfieild for the Champions League :dash2: :dash2: :dash2:

That is right the Champions League not the Ramsdens bl00dy Cup ----- rant over :angry:

1341945452[/url]' post='349522']

What about Boyd....Great at Rangers bloody pants at Middlesbrough.... Championship.

To be honset, he is at Portland timbers now and is on fire I believe. Although you could argue against the MLS in standard, a lot of their players would tear up the SPL. Boyd being one. He sat on the bench at middlesbrough.

Jenno, will be a good player in the championship. He'll adapt to the different style of play quite nicely. The fact that it's league 1 coventry he's going to, makes it all the better for him.

As for the bits about jenno's contract, I saw on twitter that Jennings didn't know the club had withdrawn. I think it may have been from his own account as well, I seem to recall him saying he wanted to stay...

To be honset, he is at Portland timbers now and is on fire I believe. Although you could argue against the MLS in standard, a lot of their players would tear up the SPL. Boyd being one. He sat on the bench at middlesbrough.

Jenno, will be a good player in the championship. He'll adapt to the different style of play quite nicely. The fact that it's league 1 coventry he's going to, makes it all the better for him.

As for the bits about jenno's contract, I saw on twitter that Jennings didn't know the club had withdrawn. I think it may have been from his own account as well, I seem to recall him saying he wanted to stay...

because their teams can afford the likes of Beckham, Henry, nesta, etc

Boyd was a lazy arse at Rangers who got away with it because enough chances were created for him every game - a bit like McCoist.

What about Charlie Adam? Hounded out of Rangers, made good at Blackpool (Championship) and big money transfer to Liverpool?

Or James McCarthy? From Accies to starting every game at Wigan?

etc.

I missed that and somewhat surprised it was not widely reported.

I suspect the sequence of events were that the agent said to McCall it is unlikely Jenno would take up the offer and it was therefore withdrawn. Whereas Jenno had not completely written off coming back. To be fair if he was that keen to re-sign then he had nearly a couple of months to iron out any details in his contract.

I very much doubt MFC would have pulled the plug if jenno was making all the right noises.

Bit of a f#ck up all round. Would like to know the truth, not that it matters now.....

Maybe MFC decided also to withdraw offer based on the reduction in income. Either way it leaves us weaker in midfieild for the Champions League :dash2: :dash2: :dash2:

That is right the Champions League not the Ramsdens bl00dy Cup ----- rant over :angry:

quite a few possibilities in there welldaft mk1 and most likely it was a combination of them all that led to the end of Jennings time at MFC

I've no irk with the club or Jennings at this time

If Jennings, Clancy and Craigan had took up options and then the SPl imploded we'd be in a even worse position , so good luck to them all, as long as it isnt against MFC