Inverness Ct V Motherwell: Star Wars Day

ropy

Mate's son left at half-time, to go to pub, then was refused entry back into the stadium when it was 3-3, (and ripped his jacket by falling at our 3rd goal. Was one of those refused entry to Ross County game :doh:

Perhaps better to stay in Central Belt Mitch :laugh:

we got what we deserved. Too many passengers who thought they were billy big times and could stroll it in the first half. Lasley and hutchy are the only ones who get pass marks.

Mckay dived for their pen but that must be the 7th or 8th time henrik has been booked for diving, he needs to cut it out. Putting on kerr was a mistake, we won games with ten men by attacking last season we should have put boab on.

Mccall just called ojamaa for diving on the radio.

we got what we deserved. Too many passengers who thought they were billy big times and could stroll it in the first half. Lasley and hutchy are the only ones who get pass marks.

Mckay dived for their pen but that must be the 7th or 8th time henrik has been booked for diving, he needs to cut it out. Putting on kerr was a mistake, we won games with ten men by attacking last season we should have put boab on.

Mccall just called ojamaa for diving on the radio.

Was Henrik's red card a straight red?

No, one was for diving the other for clattering into somebody.

Wasn't there myself but McCall had no complaints.

Blow for next week, after his double today I'd play Faddy up with Higdon and play Higginbotham out wide.

Why is he suspended next week if it wasn't a straight red? Has he breached the points limit?

Was Henrik's red card a straight red?

booked for diving first when he looked to have a good run at goal. The second looked harsh from our end but was probably a bit late.

No sympathy for anyone who gets two yellows after diving. Hopefully lunny looks at mckay.

A fine comeback but alas not to be. Ojamma's sending off probably gave them the incentive to get a 4th but really not too much harm done and a good game by the sounds of it. Wasn't there today but read from the posts that the awfull Kerr was on as a sub. No more of him please Stuart McCall. <_>

A defeat is a defeat and there is nothing to take from it. It doesn't matter a jot who scores for you if you end up losing.

That's just shite.

There is always something that can be taken from a game however slight. Whether it's a particular individual's performance, a set piece, passage of play, a goalscoring feat (Higdon - six games in a row for example), a penalty save, a test of character at dealing with a negative scenario there is always something that a manager can be taken from a game win, lose or draw.

• Like 2

if we had been as poor in the second half as the first it would have been a sore. Getting something to cheer means it's not a total waste of a day.

Just going by stirling castle the now so in the leccy for 8. We'll do the business against county next saturday.

As much as I love the wee guy, I hope he gets his arse kicked for diving. Pretty much cost us the game. When he first came he had a habit of hitting the deck and I think McCall must have had a word as it stopped, its picked back up again recently and today shows how much it can cost us. I'm sure he knows himself that he let everyone down getting sent off, so I hope he has finally learned a lesson from it.

That's just shite.

There is always something that can be taken from a game however slight. Whether it's a particular individual's performance, a set piece, passage of play, a goalscoring feat (Higdon - six games in a row for example), a penalty save, a test of character at dealing with a negative scenario there is always something that a manager can be taken from a game win, lose or draw.

Well that's your opinion but I disagree. It's the business end of the season and we need a point to secure second, therefore I couldn't care less if we played like Brazil and it was the most entertaining game ever, it's points that counts and we got none.

Hopefully we'll clinch 2nd against Ross County next week in front of the home fans.