Motherwell v Inverness ct 28/02/15

insrebus

Yes Jack Leitch is back in training although nowhere near match fit I'd guess. Good news for the lad. His biggest drawback is lack of pace and so will need some speedy lads to support him. If Pearo is fit he has to play wide left to plug that huge gap there and give the LB some cover. If he can do that then we'll lose less goals.

I've been hugely critical of most things MFC this season and stopped attending matches.Today, a line is drawn in the sand and we have 12 games to save the long term future of our club.

No matter how much I can pick fault on fitness, tactics etc, I don't want my team to get relegated again, so I'll be there today to support my team. Time for positivity from players and fans alike. Here's hoping for a result today COYW

• Like 5

I've been hugely critical of most things MFC this season and stopped attending matches.Today, a line is drawn in the sand and we have 12 games to save the long term future of our club.

No matter how much I can pick fault on fitness, tactics etc, I don't want my team to get relegated again, so I'll be there today to support my team. Time for positivity from players and fans alike. Here's hoping for a result today COYW

well said sir, we need more of this mentality, now is not the time for divisions.

• Like 1

I am sitting this one out as I chose the Bahamas over Fir Park this week. So anyone providing updates please make them detailed and regular.

A point would be great today but even a positive performance going into next week's game would be useful.

See you there big yin. Coffees / bovril are on you.

No left back, two left wingers, dropped our top scorer....

A right footed left winger among them. Johnson could easily play on the right.

Would have preferred Watt at left back but happy enough to see it's not Straker.

Sutton, I agree on. Bring in a guy who looks the ideal partner for him and then bench him. Baffling...