Motherwell V Aberdeen Sat 19 Mar 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Also Ian Baraclough has been vilified by some but Moult, Johnston, Ripley and others are looking like shroud signings now. The squad had to be overhauled when McCall left and Baraclough built a platform for the club to move forward. Ironically the last time an overhaul was required a certain Mark McGhee left us with a thread bare squad.

I'm hopeful it was our new scouting system that identified those 3 rather than Baraclough, but I guess time will tell.

Haven't been on for a bit but a brilliant effort today by everyone; thought Gomis and Leitch worked their arses off considering they were both on yellows. Just an aside, the response from the crowd today on 16th minute for the young Aberdeen supporter who lost his battle with cancer will no doubt be completely be ignored by the media but it brought a lump to my throat. The fact that the Bois actually had a personal message for the lad speaks volumes for them. Fantastic gesture by them. That's all.

• Like 1

Haven't been on for a bit but a brilliant effort today by everyone; thought Gomis and Leitch worked their arses off considering they were both on yellows. Just an aside, the response from the crowd today on 16th minute for the young Aberdeen supporter who lost his battle with cancer will no doubt be completely be ignored by the media but it brought a lump to my throat. The fact that the Bois actually had a personal message for the lad speaks volumes for them. Fantastic gesture by them. That's all.

Not this time the Record online is reporting on it

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/motherwell-fans-club-pay-touching-7590402#gYSzMZQkfdBZDjz7.97

Brilliant result I thought we might sneak a draw before the sickness etc but to win is up there with the best win of the season.

I wasn't there today but listened to most of it on the radio. How were Leitch and Ainsworth?

I'd have taken 4 points from the 3 games pre split before today so we've given ourselves a good chance anyway.

Thoroughly enjoyed that today - had moments where we faded in and out of the game but, unlike earlier in the season, we were able to pull ourselves together, knuckle down and get a result.

Moult (as usual) was phenomenal, the guy's work rate is unbelievable. Gomis looked a class act - so cool on the ball and a much needed calm head at times in the midfield. Aside from these guys, the one who impressed me most was Kennedy - first time I've actually seen him in the flesh, but I thought he was excellent...did he miss a ball all day? Added comedy points for looking the least like a footballer out of the entire squad.

The Robson red card was pretty funny all things considered - not too sure what happened as it didn't even look as though Skippy was nipping at him too much?

Brilliant all round performance, with other results going our way the top 6 is ours to throw away. Europe is not out of the question! :ph34r:

Credit must go to Mark McGhee on what has been a fantastic string of results. Thinking back to the Kilmarnock game at FP when I really believed our season was falling apart, it's hard to believe that was only 5-6 weeks ago.

Also Ian Baraclough has been vilified by some but Moult, Johnston, Ripley and others are looking like shrewd signings now. The squad had to be overhauled when McCall left and Baraclough built a platform for the club to move forward. Ironically the last time an overhaul was required a certain Mark McGhee left us with a thread bare squad.

I think when we look back Jim Gannon and Ian Baraclough can both be credited for helping maintain the clubs proud history of top division football.

Baraclough brought in something like 18 players so he'd better get at least 3 that were good.

McGhee has brought Hall and Cadden through and he didn't even need to sign them.

• Like 1

We've had some shite times over the last 18 months and every victory feels absolutely massive just now but full credit must go to McGhee for instilling a spirit in the squad which has spread right into the stands. The last few games have been immense.

Great great result.

Could only listen in. Heartening to hear stuff like Cadden advancing box to box on his own. The intermingling of passing continuing in the front 3 or 4. Also pleased Lionels cross lead to a goal.

Love it.

Don't know about ICT but I do think we will defeat Celtic.

McGhee has taken some stick on this board.

I was content to see him return. No doubting he is an egomaniac who often puts his foot in it, but no doubting he deserves credit for 5 wins from 6.

Today was so enjoyable. Thought we were not great but Aberdeen were poor.

Louis Moult. What can you say. Real man love.

All the players deserve credit. Wish a few more fans would back the team.

Top 6 would b great and 4th would be unbelievable. Need another 3 probably 4 points to seal it.

Back to my Whisky...........