Jump to content

Andy_P

Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread

Recommended Posts

Fair play to Jordan White. He has his limitations but as he showed at Inverness and now at County, he’ll get on the end of balls into the box and score a few. Unfortunately he joined Motherwell side that has no idea how to get the ball in the box. 

We are right back in the mire. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, couttsy said:

Can anyone else suddenly feel the panic setting in? Had some how convinced myself we’d do enough to stumble over the line, watching this I’m not so convinced. 

Keep the faith, there are still 27 points to play for 15 against the dross round about us, we will stay up, Accies are going down and Killie into the playoffs 9th place for us I reckon. Away to practice my happy clapping now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lobey_Dosser said:

Fair play to Jordan White. He has his limitations but as he showed at Inverness and now at County, he’ll get on the end of balls into the box and score a few. Unfortunately he joined Motherwell side that has no idea how to get the ball in the box. 

We are right back in the mire. 

I wasn't a fan of white but the way we used him wasnt good enough,he got 10-15 minutes here and there when we were chasing a game and even then we still didn't have the sense to get balls in the box to him.that result has well and truly put the cat among the pigeons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, underboyleheating said:

Congrats to Ross County, they fully deserved that. 

Not sure about that. Celtic missed a few good chances including a sitter from Christie. Ross C battled way and showed real fighting spirit and probably deserved a draw. The fact they got 3 points with White scoring kinda sums up our season even when we are not playing. 

Wed night is massive as is every game until end of season. It is clear all the teams below us will get a few wins so unless we start picking up points we are under severe threat of going down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There surely can’t be any Motherwell fans left that don’t think we’re fucked? 
 

Incredible to think Jordan White could relegate us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, milo said:

There surely can’t be any Motherwell fans left that don’t think we’re fucked? 
 

Incredible to think Jordan White could relegate us.

I’m certainly not writing us off, if the club goes down that route we will be done for and let’s be honest, just about every year on here we’re getting relegated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Coatsy said:

Were going down no doubt about it

 

We are certainly  one of the favourites. We couldn’t beat Hamilton if our life depended on it, Ross County are battling hard and only Killie gives me a glimmer of hope. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A win on Wednesday and we go seven clear of two teams and five clear of another.That puts a lot of pressure on them.  This relegation is far from set in stone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Andy_P said:

A win on Wednesday and we go seven clear of two teams and five clear of another.That puts a lot of pressure on them.  This relegation is far from set in stone.

You’re absolutely right.

A win v Accies or St Johnstone would’ve put us within touching distance of it not being a concern anymore.

We’ve picked a helluva time to implode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, milo said:

You’re absolutely right.

A win v Accies or St Johnstone would’ve put us within touching distance of it not being a concern anymore.

We’ve picked a helluva time to implode.

Indeed.  The last two games have been gut-wrenching. But it is redeemable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is redeemable but my concern is the lack of fight in this team.  The last 2 performances have opened our eyes to fact we are lacking battlers.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Spiderpig said:

Keep the faith, there are still 27 points to play for 15 against the dross round about us, we will stay up, Accies are going down and Killie into the playoffs 9th place for us I reckon. Away to practice my happy clapping now.

hmmm, I thought accies looked very good last week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Great Balls of Shire said:

hmmm, I thought accies looked very good last week

Given how we played a school team would have looked good in that game, I think accies luck will finally run out this season, but in fairness I don't care who the bottom 2 are as long as we are not one of them. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2021 at 1:41 PM, middleeastdave said:

Saw Lang’s goal for Wigan against Lincoln was a cracker, pity he was on the losing side though, we have never replaced him 

Lang again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, spudmfc said:

To finish bottom,or 2nd bottom.cant remember bookies being wrong much

Screenshot_20210223-190140_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210223-190108_Samsung Internet.jpg

I take your point but if we lose the next two games to St Mirren and Hibs as badly as we lost the last two games, I suspect that those odds will change.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MelvinBragg said:

I take your point but if we lose the next two games to St Mirren and Hibs as badly as we lost the last two games, I suspect that those odds will change.. 

Unless the teams around us also lose their next two games as badly as us etc. etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

Twitter @MotherwellFC

×