Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

Wow a 34 year old english basement league journeyman and we cant even afford to sign HIM permanently, added to Kenny Black as our new assistant and Im not sure I can handle the excitement, just how much lower are we going to get?

but I suppose the sayings true,when you pay peanuts you get shite

Wow a 34 year old english basement league journeyman and we cant even afford to sign HIM permanently, added to Kenny Black as our new assistant and Im not sure I can handle the excitement, just how much lower are we going to get?

Awww FFS ... one of the most pathetic posts ive read on here .... how about giving guys a chance!!!!

Maybe we don't want to sign him permanently until we see how he shapes up. Or maybe McCall has other targets in his sights for the summer transfer window and doesn't want to tie up funds at this stage of the season.

Probably because he is still under contract.

Maybe we don't want to sign him permanently until we see how he shapes up. Or maybe McCall has other targets in his sights for the summer transfer window and doesn't want to tie up funds at this stage of the season.

That was my thinking as well. I just assumed McCall's not got a huge number of targets for this month but knows he needs to flesh out the squad a bit and knows that the guy can do a job til the end of the season. I really fail to see the big deal to be honest - the idea that we wanted to sign him permanently but couldn't afford him didn't even cross my mind.

FFS !!

Nice of the BBC to spend ages talking about some eejit going to Turkey, chat to Colin Calderwood, give 5 minutes to Andy Murray (well done, but 5 minutes?!?!) but completely ignore the fact we've done a double signing today. Gits.

That was my thinking as well. I just assumed McCall's not got a huge number of targets for this month but knows he needs to flesh out the squad a bit and knows that the guy can do a job til the end of the season. I really fail to see the big deal to be honest - the idea that we wanted to sign him permanently but couldn't afford him didn't even cross my mind.

More likely this. But that might actually mean some positive or constructive talk on here. God forbid!

Its not the loan that bothers me,I agree McCall prob has other targets for summer and wants this guy in to do a job for a few months but if this was the case,surely we could come up with someone a bit better?

personally if this guy is the best we can do Id rather we gave Jamie Pollock , Steven Lawless or Jordan Halsman a run at left wing and see how they develop, theyd already have the experience of Sutton,Jennings,Lasley,Craigan + Hammell playing around them,so why not develop our own players instead of paying for some shite journeyman who has never amounted to anything other than being the English leagues version of Jim Hamilton

Nice of the BBC to spend ages talking about some eejit going to Turkey, chat to Colin Calderwood, give 5 minutes to Andy Murray (well done, but 5 minutes?!?!) but completely ignore the fact we've done a double signing today. Gits.

Well they have been talking to Stuart McCall for the last 10 minutes.

Well they have been talking to Stuart McCall for the last 10 minutes.

Must've missed that! Tuned in and saw the sports coverage which mentioned nothing about our signings. STV were much better, though as usual there the usual creaming over Miller.

Heard on the radio tonight that former Hearts and Hibs midfielder Michael Stewart(http://www.soccerbase.com/players_details.sd?playerid=20709) has cancelled his contract with the turkish side he went to.

He's just coming back from an ankle injury and is on the hunt for a club, free agent worth a punt ?

Thoughts and opinions please.

Heard on the radio tonight that former Hearts and Hibs midfielder Michael Stewart(http://www.soccerbase.com/players_details.sd?playerid=20709) has cancelled his contract with the turkish side he went to.

He's just coming back from an ankle injury and is on the hunt for a club, free agent worth a punt ?

Thoughts and opinions please.

No Thanks,

Big Wean on and off the park. I see Steff Hughes is looking to come back up the road though. Mair like the thing.

Have you not noticed? Every other post from Kmcalpin is about how we need a midfield full of hard-tackling bruisers with good engines ;)

Ha! Na i hadnt noticed that - makes sense now as Hughes has legs like a flamengo!

Think we might have picked up a couple players today that could do a job for us. Things looking up! Mon the well!!

I'm delighted to see ink has hit the paper over these guys things were kept pretty quite about these guys coming in.

I'm sure i watched grella come on and score a hatrick for leeds last season in a cup game on the telly.

On the left winger someone is better than noone give the boy a chance to complete in this league u don't have to be look at connor sammon case and point!!!

Some signings in so that's a positive,

The Jones guy though I'm not fussed over. doesn't sound too promosing but think i'm looking forward to the fitba now!

Hibs in need of a win coming to fir park. A certain win there...

I think the guys age seems to be peoples main factor in not being to fussed with him, but SMc seems to think highly enough of him, managing him at Bradford only a year or so ago so thats good enough for me.

Certainly looking forward to the game on saturday with two new additions to the squad and with the way Hibernian are playing I fancy our chances. Knowing Motherwell tho we love to feck it up against sides that are there for the taking. Nice to see a bit of excitement return to the boards, hope to see another addition or two.

Haud the bus, we've just had around a year of a management team rely on a flawed system that was to the detriment of our own youth development. Why is it seen by many as 'positive' that an injury prone 34 year old is added to the squad? Mr McCall even classed him as a stop gap till the summer...

Boyle really has taken his eye off the ball, delegation of his authority has me worried.