2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

The Daily Record did its own Ins/Outs articles on its favourite ugly sisters today. The biggest waste of journalism I have ever seen. But what I thought was brilliant was that Bougherra wants a move to EPL, but the only team interested is QPR - so the journalist says he would be better off staying at Rangers.

So let me get this straight. A super rich London club playing in one of the best leagues in the world is a pontless move?

Old Firm pandering mongs.

I wondered about Williams as well, the keeper, he's been released. Was he not linked under Gannon as well?

Funny enough, with all the talk of Randolph being sold, Fon Williams was a name that popped into my head. My mate saw him play the second half of last season for Rochdale. Says he's a very decent keeper. Wouldn't be stunned, however, if he ended up at Barnsley given that the Rochdale manager has just gone there. Get the impression that the only reason Fon Williams wasn't being kept on at Dale was the fact that they might not be able to meet his demands...

Leaving the club after their contracts expire will be:

4. Maurice Ross

21. Angelis Charalambous

23. Esteban Casagolda

24. Francis Jeffers

27. Steven Meechan

35. Liam Sloan (U19)

44. Gavin Griffin (U19)

45. Bradley Halsman (U19)

Also leaving the club following completion of their loans are:

17. Steve Jones

22. Gavin Gunning

The following players have been offered extended terms:

5. Stephen Craigan

8. Steve Jennings

12. Lee Hollis

28. Steve Howarth

32. Jamie Pollock

34. Tom Bradley

36. Ross McKinnon

Motherwell Football Club would like to sincerely thank all the players who are leaving the club for their efforts whilst at Fir Park and wish them every success in the future careers.

Severe work to be done on our forward line this summer.

Sutton, Jeffers, Casagolda and potentially Murphy if the reports are true.

At the moment we are looking at a Forward line of McHugh and Murphy with back up off Smith. I would expect two signings and poss 1 loan signing up top.

Interesting times.....

Severe work to be done on our forward line this summer.

Sutton, Jeffers, Casagolda and potentially Murphy if the reports are true.

At the moment we are looking at a Forward line of McHugh and Murphy with back up off Smith. I would expect two signings and poss 1 loan signing up top.

Interesting times.....

I could survive with Mchugh and Murph upfront, Mchugh needs his chance. I only think we need 1 signing upfront

Thought McCall would have been tempted to give Ross a one year deal.

I'd completely forgotten about the fact we were talking to some guy about Mo Ross in a pub in Dublin on Saturday. The guy was part of a group of mates over for the game, of which Maurice Ross was one. He told us Ross wasn't staying at Motherwell and was off to Turkey for a trial shortly. Time will tell whether or not he was talking shite!

Doubt one signing would be enough. Really don't want to rely on the young bucks to get all the goals. Two signings and use McHugh/Smith as back up.

I agree tho McHugh deserve a decent run. My only concern is the lack of physical presence in that forward line. Really need a big striker, again someone like Higdon to slot in.

1) If Burnley are wanting Forbes, does that mean we get shot of him, and they pay us...?woop.gif

2) I'm a big bit dubious on letting Murphy and McHugh be our regular front line. I know McHugh needs his chance, but he's not even been third choice yet.

• Like 1