2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

Obviously, Craigan and Jennings have been offered new deals (and I presume Hollis too) but do you think there is a reason why Gunning, Jeffers, Jones, and Casagolda haven't been given an offical 'goodbye' on the official site? Maybe waiting till the 1st June? Majority of staff on days off/annual leave?

Obviously might not mention Gunning if rumours are true right enough.

How many of those saying Fleck is shite thought our last loanee from rangers, Ross McCormack, was shite??? How many never rated him?

Not that I think it would ever happen, Fleck would be a good player ( Much like McGowan at Stmirren)

As for Gunning, I would take him back in an instance. Although I don't think that woul;d be a possible move if that shot had gone in at Hampden (publicity from other clubs)

I have nothing to back up the Fleck discussion. As I said its a feeling/prediction I have that he'll end up here.

I accept alot of people say aye he's shite old firm player. But thats the reason i feel he'll come here. A chance to prove himself. His careers going nowhere at Rangers and with impending signings at Ibrox he wont really get a chance to showcase the potential/promise that he has.

My basis of him signing for Motherwell on loan is purely because of Ross McCormack. He came here as a bit part player at Rangers, but proved himself to be alot more. I'm sure if John Fleck was given a loan deal at ANY Spl club, he would shine. Purely because the pressure/hype with him would be off his shoulders and because the team would be centralised around him that he would shine to be the player that Rangers and Scotland would hope him to be. Like Ross McCormack did here.

As I said I have no claims that this signing would legit in any case, I just feel If I was in Stuart McCall's shoe's its a signing I would Pursue due to his connections with McCoist.

Was he not on loan during the 06-07 season but was released at the end and we signed him then??

Re: McCormack.

He wasn't on loan to us, we got him when he was released from Rangers.

The season before he signed for us he was on loan at Doncaster from January to May.

Was he not on loan during the 06-07 season but was released at the end and we signed him then??

You possibly thinking of Brian McLean, who initially came on loan from Rangers and ultimately ended up signing on a permanent deal?

The problem with Fleck is from an early age he was hyped as the next ally mccoist. At seventeen he was on massive wages and rangers moved him from the Drum to a club owed house nearer murray park. So its understandable that his has effect him. As long as we dont need to pay his wages he would benefit from a spell @ FP

He's a car thieving, knife carrying ned of fuck(allegedly) wouldn't want him anywhere near our club. Rangers have paid a small fortune to try and get the lad progressed and it doesn't seem to have worked. As prev mentioned including moving his full family to a big house from the schemes.

Anytime I have seen him he looks unfit and overweight and over rated. Let's bring our own kids on instead of Rangers. Fleck plays in the same position as Jamie Pollock I believe so let's not bother our arse with him and give Pollock a chance.