2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

Yet more thorough investigative journalism or a lazy hack trying to peddle his papers you decide

Scott Burns

So who could that be then ? Reynolds ? Gunning ? Brian Martin ? Willie McVie ? Gregor Stevens ? Derek Murray ?

The list could be endless :evilgrin:

Probably Gunning he wants back.

As for Murphy, the link to Palace has been there for a while now, and looking at their fans websites seems it's a possible. If he goes, i hope we get good money for him and a good sell on percentage built into the deal. But i wont hold my breath on that!

You've got to wonder what the club is going to do with all this money comming in, i.e cup football rewards, top six finnish, selling best players. You think Boyle's doing a runner with the money in his back pocket?

One thing's for sure McCall's job aint going to get any easier.

So who could that be then ? Reynolds ? Gunning ? Brian Martin ? Willie McVie ? Gregor Stevens ? Derek Murray ?

The list could be endless :evilgrin:

Not sure Ruby would be a good addition! Elroy Kromheer? Surely it must be Gunning - I'd be happy enough with that.

Not sure Ruby would be a good addition! Elroy Kromheer? Surely it must be Gunning - I'd be happy enough with that.

I heard from a relation that works at Fir Park that they were looking for someone to clean the glasses in the Cooper Suite.

They originally wanted Cammy Duncan but the budget wouldn't stretch to all the new glasses we would need to buy when he dropped them, so they're now looking at Derek (Ruby) Murray :drinks:

Omar Daley released by Bradford City, to renew his friendship with the Gaffer! seems like a good move, plays either left or right hand side winger, would free up Murphy (Should he stay) to play in his natural position up front.

Might be a Good shout!

I heard from a relation that works at Fir Park that they were looking for someone to clean the glasses in the Cooper Suite.

They originally wanted Cammy Duncan but the budget wouldn't stretch to all the new glasses we would need to buy when he dropped them, so they're now looking at Derek (Ruby) Murray :drinks:

Ruby would never manage to reach the glasses as he always stood 3 yards too far away from his target.

Me too. Plus it would make this thread about 6 posts long every year.

That's true, why waste everyone's fun then.

James McFadden loan deal to the thread please. Heard it from my pubspotting contact fae Doncaster who was in a Rattler pub on the day of the Final and bumped into James' Da' in the toilets. At least he said he was James' Da' :evilgrin:

Latest from BBC gossip page :

Motherwell manager Stuart McCall hopes to persuade Blackburn Rovers to allow Gavin Gunning to return to Fir Park next season after a successful loan spell last term. (Daily Express)