2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

Would be surprised if we actually got Higdon, surely he will be on other clubs radar after scoring, I think 14 league goals for a pretty tepid St. Mirren side.

Would be a good replacement for Sutton but I think he's the sort of guy you would need to keep on his toes to keep him fit.

Don't think Fleck is a striker is he? More a wide attacking player.

Well Fleck to play behind him of course.

Murphy on the left, Humphrey on the right.

Merely an unrealistic prediction though.

Time to dig your head oot your arse.

.................. Yes he also said he may be able to achieve something at Hearts he didn't here, such as group stages of Europa or some silverware. Is this slating Motherwell? Is it fuck. Hearts are a bigger team, more fans, more money and should be bettering us, pure and simple.

Watch and read full interviews. Don't just base what you think on what journos are spoon feeding you.

Exactly.

Sutton signed a 3 year deal with us and put a shift in, and earned his wage, for those 3 years.

I say best of luck to him, (OK, not gainst Motherwell obviously), and anyone who boos him if/when he turns out for Hearts against us is a Tosser.

• Like 1

I don't begrudge anyone whatever their profession securing a better deal for them and their families, however to slag off your previous employer so soon afterwards is poor.

Fuck you John Sutton hope you enjoy your time on the bench at swinecastle !

:wank:

Get a grip FFS :doh:

Exactly.

Sutton signed a 3 year deal with us and put a shift in, and earned his wage, for those 3 years.

I say best of luck to him, (OK, not gainst Motherwell obviously), and anyone who boos him if/when he turns out for Hearts against us is a Tosser.

This.

No substance to it all so hardly even warrants discussion.

Is that not a wee bit harsh? It's a transfers thread, so is it not for any thoughts of who may come in and what they may do?

Or is it purely sourced speculation?

Not criticising, I just genuinely don't know!

A bit of both to be honest. However, I can only spesk for myself when I say I prefer my transfer speculation chat to contain a wee bit more than 'I have a hunch'. At least lie and say your mate's uncle works with Fleck's cousin or something :P

• Like 1

Was told yesterday we are intrested in a guy called Chris Clark, former Aberdeen and Plymouth Argyle player. If memory serves me right he plays as a Winger/Centre Mid.

I actually would love to sign Higdon, I think he would do well partnering Murphy upfront. Plenty possibilities out there looking forward to seeing who we bring in over the summer.

A bit of both to be honest. However, I can only spesk for myself when I say I prefer my transfer speculation chat to contain a wee bit more than 'I have a hunch'. At least lie and say your mate's uncle works with Fleck's cousin or something :P

Ma mates uncle works with Messi's 2nd cousin 5 times removeds grannies pal and she says ...................:laugh: