Motherwell Vs Celtic

postiejim

Might be bit early yet, but I begin my travels to Mumbai this morning for work this week, so welcoming any tips on how I might get to see the game tomorrow. Might be one for the ex-pats...

Almost certain that it will be on eplsite.com and atdhenet.tv

Anybody know?

I'm not sure if you can buy tickets tomorrow, the official website only mentions week days and Saturday.

Fans should note that the Ticket Office will be open late (until 7pm) on Thursday 3rd November and on Saturday 5th November (10am – 2pm).

Edit: Closed Sunday Please note that the Ticket Office hours may change from time to time, particularly around “All-Ticket” games. Any changes to the above times will be posted on the front page of the site as early as possible.

frosty start to the day here on the south side of Glasgow, just wondering what the Fir Park pitch is like and if someone put on the under soil heating last night

it would just be our luck to have the game called off for a frozen pitch

Call me a sadist, but I've been browsing the various Celtic forums this morning whilst drinking my tea, basically reading their comments and getting myself more & more fired up for the game (even if they seem less arrogant & arsey about the result as they usually would).

Anyway, one thing I noticed that made me smile was the amount of "hardcore" fans who post on these forums frequently that spend the day of the game asking how they can watch the match from their fucking computer chair.

The amount of request for internet links almost outnumbers the posts discussing the actual game.

<_>

Also whilst drinking my tea, I ended up watching this little classic. A repeat of this would go down just fine! :thumbup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp1RIzNdUfo&feature=channel_video_title

Hmm that's unfortunate if true, didn't think I'd be able to make it but in a twist of fate can now, could be tv for me though... :( If anyone hears anything about the ticket office being open today let me know.

The ticket office normally is open on a Sunday I'm sure... I could be wrong!

Edit: I didn't see the next post!

Call me a sadist, but I've been browsing the various Celtic forums this morning whilst drinking my tea, basically reading their comments and getting myself more & more fired up for the game (even if they seem less arrogant & arsey about the result as they usually would).

Anyway, one thing I noticed that made me smile was the amount of "hardcore" fans who post on these forums frequently that spend the day of the game asking how they can watch the match from their fucking computer chair.

The amount of request for internet links almost outnumbers the posts discussing the actual game.

<_>

Also whilst drinking my tea, I ended up watching this little classic. A repeat of this would go down just fine! :thumbup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp1RIzNdUfo&feature=channel_video_title

another crowd of 18,000 would be nice today :thumbup:

i wish they would put somebody neutral on the commentary as craig burley is a whinging git, sit in the south stand you celtic fan.