2012/13 Ins & Outs Thread

SCDave

Think this means that hutchy is away or McCall sees ramsden or hateley in midfield.

Otherwise don't see the logic in a 6 month loan signing if it's not going to make an impact on the starting line up. We have Saunders, page and cummins for cover in that position.

In case anyone was wondering, Saint Johnstone have signed Beattie on a 1-year-deal subject o a medical. Don't think it was ourselves who were interseted anyway.

Not too sure about how I feel about us signing this Kerr lad. I think we are well covered at centre back, especially since Cummins' emergence and Ramsden's signing. Might have preferred us to sign a midfielder.

Still, in McCall we trust.

• Like 1

They certainly seem to have strengthened this summer more than anyone else. Brand new front three of hasselbaink, tade and beattie? Doesnt sound bad, plus (just checked) four others, one of which another striker!!

EDIT: Just seen they actually lost a handful of strikers...

They certainly seem to have strengthened this summer more than anyone else. Brand new front three of hasselbaink, tade and beattie? Doesnt sound bad, plus (just checked) four others, one of which another striker!!

EDIT: Just seen they actually lost a handful of strikers...

I'd imagine Sandaza and Sheridan were on a fairly hefty wedge, Sheridan ended up there because they were able to pay more of his wages than Hibs, Croft much the same, I'd imagine that Morris was on a tidy amount as well.

Saints are just about the best run club in Scotland, and given that we're not really losing that much out of the TV deal, they've probably just squared up with where they were last year.