Motherwell V Celtic 28/04/13

myteam

The club has always been in favour of making the prize money fairer so it would be hypocritical to vote against it because we're due extra cash.

Hopefully we show the same principles regarding changing the 11-1 before Sevco returns.

I don't think anyone on here is against making the prize money fairer. Hopefully when the time comes we'll vote to do so, until then though.....

1367172074[/url]' post='380825']

I don't think anyone on here is against making the prize money fairer. Hopefully when the time comes we'll vote to do so, until then though.....

I know.

I was hoping that we'd be getting the extra money and I was disappointed when I found we wouldn't but I think the club deserve credit for putting principle before profit.

We need to focus on changing the 11-1

• Like 1

1367172148[/url]' post='380826']

I'm sure I heard £1.3m on Radio Scotland. Mind you it was a journalist so not a credible source!

That seems about right. I thought it was about 1.2m but what's 100 grand these days.Hopefully we can get a few European games to swell the budget for next year.

As for the game.... can't add much else. One of the most enjoyable games and performances at Fir Park in years! There was a 15 minute spell where Ojamaa and Faddy's link up play down the left was simply stunning.

Despite the result, I've got genuinely mixed emotions. I'm delighted and gutted in equal measures with what can only be described as the title winning form we are displaying just now. I know we deal with players moving on every season but the potential of this team is frightening. Too bad it looks like it may be about to come to end.

That said...

Faddy

2nd place

McCall on another 2 year contract

Higdon hitting 26 goals

Gubbing Celtic twice in 2 months.

Maybe the good news will keep flowing in over the summer?

Yeah, I've noticed the figure 10.5% popping up a few times. Next question I guess is does anyone know 10.5% of what?

its 10.5% of the Net commercial revenue

no one really knows what that is but it will have been forecast and for this season net commercial revenue was forecast to drop, significantly!

the well society members at the briefing were told:

it was laid out that if Motherwell were to achieve 3rd again this season, then we would be £300-400k worse off, with whats in the SPL income and what has to leave due to old agreements for the SFL settlement and the added slice of TV money that had to be given away for Rangers tv rights

now third was 9.5% last season and still is 9.5% this season

so if anyone know whats any club got paid out last season then it could be forecast to be between ? and ??

The debate about the current team vs the 93-95 vintage has gone on in another thread regards which is the better team. But the last couple of months, this team has been the most exciting attacking team I've seen at Fir Park. The second half today and the second half against Hibs will live long in the memory.

I could worry about how we'll replace half this team but I'm too busy enjoying what they're serving up. Thank you, Stuart and the team. It's a rare pleasure watching a team committed to playing football in the right way. It doesn't always come off, but when it does then it's magic...

• Like 2

Why should we have to give anything away for Rangers TV rights? SPL TV rights surely? They get their own deal exclusive to their club?

Think this was to stop Sky invoking the clause in the contract that they could pull out if both ugly sisters weren't in the SPL.

We voted for it so don't think we can blame Doncaster for this 1.

We can for his failing to bother negotiating decent deals and spend his time trying to bully sevco back into the SPL then decrying the death of scottish football when it didn't happen