Motherwell V Celtic 28/04/13

myteam

Results and performances like that from us prove why Lennon and Celtic don't deserve to pick up awards this season. They have five times the resources we do but we outplayed them today and beat them for the 2nd time in two months and have outperformed all the so called bigger city clubs this season by a country mile. They on the other hand have hobbled over the line in a one horse race and that is why our players and management team deserve more plaudits than they do this season.

Lennon needs to learn to keep his dummy in his mouth.

1367163784[/url]' post='380774']

Results and performances like that from us prove why Lennon and Celtic don't deserve to pick up awards this season. They have five times the resources we do but we outplayed them today and beat them for the 2nd time in two months and have outperformed all the so called bigger city clubs this season by a country mile. They on the other hand have hobbled over the line in a one horse race and that is why our players and management team deserve more plaudits than they do this season.

Do you regret anything you have posted this season?

Results and performances like that from us prove why Lennon and Celtic don't deserve to pick up awards this season. They have five times the resources we do but we outplayed them today and beat them for the 2nd time in two months and have outperformed all the so called bigger city clubs this season by a country mile.

Just like you predicted.

Your son's girlfriend's got a grandson ????? U in "Squeeel like a pig boy" country ? :whistling:

+ Irish bacon ......... with a hint of Shergar :whistling:

I see I;ll have to watch my grammar here LOL Anyway I eat like a pig after the game what a great way to start the day and really enjoyed that comedic own goal from Celtic

Do you regret anything you have posted this season?

I regret starting a thread about McCall's time being up in December after we lost in the Cup to Aberdeen. It was knee jerk, and fickle. But football fans can be very fickle at times. I for one certainly can be.

• Like 4

Played them off the park at times today. Fantastic tactical move from McCall to put Hateley into the midfield to take care of Hooper.

When did we last beat Celtic twice on the trot? For a long time, I've spoke about our inferiority complex against the Old Firm and other big teams but this squad has developed a mental strength I haven't seen since the 90s.

Today was the icing on the cake to a fantastic season. Thanks Motherwell.

Played them off the park at times today. Fantastic tactical move from McCall to put Hateley into the midfield to take care of Hooper.

Risky, ballsy and today it worked out ok but it was giving me a heart attack. Celtic directed everything down that side and if Tony Watt had a bit more composure after skinning his man we'd have been in real trouble.

He brushed his shoulders and pointed back to the main stand and shook his head. Did it mean Lennon had a chip on his shoulder, did It mean water off a duck's back?

It's a hip-hop originated thing.....dirt off your shoulder. It's basically the equivalent of "bothered?".

You know fuck all about football

• Like 2

When did we last beat Celtic twice on the trot? For a long time, I've spoke about our inferiority complex against the Old Firm and other big teams but this squad has developed a mental strength I haven't seen since the 90s.

Back in the Billy Davies era. We beat them 1-0 at Parkhead in October 1999 with ten men and then 3-2 about a month later at Fir Park.

Back in the Billy Davies era. We beat them 1-0 at Parkhead in October 1999 with ten men and then 3-2 about a month later at Fir Park.

We only lost once against them that season I'm sure, beat them 1-0, 3-2 and drew 1-1 with them. Considering the money we were spending back then compared to now, we've done extremely well to get the results against them this season that we've got.

Great to beat any of the OF twice in a season. I thought we did very well to go in at half-time 1-1 today because I felt Celtic dominated the midfield. However great credit to McCall for sorting this out at the interval because we dominated the midfield thereafter and were more than worth our 3-1 win which could have been 5 if it hadn't been for two terrific saves from Forster.

Another fantastic and unbelievable season - 3rd last season and then 2nd this season. I know many have said it before but it is true that when you consider the resources we have compared to Celtic, for us to be within 12 points of them at this stage of the season is just incredible - and they had to wait until the 34th game of a 38 game season to win the league.

To yet again outperform the so-called big city clubs like Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs and the two Dundee teams is just superb. As a young fan I spent many years watching these clubs dominate over us so for me this is all he sweeter. These are heady days guys that may never be repeated so please take time to savour them. I know I am.

One thing that really does piss me off big style is the lack of any genuine credit or coverage from the Scottish media. The real story of this SPL season is ourselves and the two Highland teams for having made the top of the league as competitive for such a long time. Maybe if the aforementioned big city clubs had show some intestinal fortitude when playing Celtic the league could have been even closer.

So to the two BBC weasels - Chic Young from the radio and the guy on BBC whose name I can't pronounce who toadied to the Celtic manager in their post-match interviews, GIRFUY! Davybhoyssmiley.gif

Come on ye 'Well.woop.gif