Motherwell V Celtic 28/04/13

myteam

I know that some Celtic fans will claim their side isn't fussed now that the league is in the bag, and indeed comments of that ilk have appeared on my Facebook already, but that Motherwell performance was one of our best this season in my opinion.

Every player did their job, and put in 100% which is all you can ask. Even if we'd come away from this game with only a point I'd still have been proud of that team today.

For a club with our fanbase and financial clout to finish 2nd in the SPL this season ahead of other clubs with more resources at their disposal is absolutely amazing.

European football next season again, so we have that to look forward to. We'll lose players this summer, but we'll also have the excitement of seeing who McCall brings in.

Personally, I can't wait.

Tremendous result, great performance from the whole team, Ojamaa & Las deserve a special mention as they were both outstanding today.

The selfless running Ojamaa puts in for the team is just brilliant. Great goal to give us a big lift before the break.

2nd half was amazing, could easily have added 2 or 3 more & wouldn't have flattered us at all.

Done in after watching it but extremely happy & proud of the boys.

Massive well done to them all drinks.gif

That win for St Johnstone today means a win tomorrow would seal 2nd place.

What better way to clinch it than beating them live on TV? The boys should be well up for it.

3-1 to Super Well thumbup.gif

Great prediction from this guy too, spot on........whistling.gif

im fucking buzzing some of our football at times was a joy to watch and we should have scored more than 3.every single player was outstanding but extra praise for humphrey who at times has struggled against celtic but for me that was his best performance in a well shirt,also hateley was different class playing in what was a unfamiliar position also great credit to mccall and black who got there tactics bang on.im away to dig my passport out thumbup.gif

Can understand that . .... could and should have been 4 or 5.

However, a HUGE very well done to everyone for their effort today. That was excellent, and a just reward.

I was being a bit tongue and cheek but I can't remember us cutting open Celtic like that for a long time. Should have been 4 at least.

1367159610[/url]' post='380753']

A wonderfull 2nd half performance and everyone in the Motherwell team deserves immense credit. What about Higgys goal celebration... :laugh: . The man is LEGEND!!! :notworthy:

Did the camera pick up Higdon's dig at Lennon after the goal?