2014-15 Ins And Outs

Toxteth O'Grady

"The captain has signed up again....now it's YOUR turn."

Predictable, but I'm absolutely ok with it.

I'd be fine with that yes predictable with just a hint of cheese, and maybe a wee email from the manager and the skipper. whistling.gif

Don't know if it's a wind up or not but a guy at work claims Rangers at trying to get rid of Black and sign Laz . He also claims that they are looking at one of our youngsters.

No sure about the Laz story, but the second part could explain why there's no word re Ross Stewart or Euan Murray having re-signed.

Don't know if it's a wind up or not but a guy at work claims Rangers at trying to get rid of Black and sign Laz . He also claims that they are looking at one of our youngsters.

:lol:

Alright then.

Even if Ainsworth doesnt sign, McCall leaves or we resign Boab Malcolm on 20k pw,,most folk on here will be too busy havin a vigorous stroke at the news of Lasley re-signing to even notice lol

great news.

i'm glad to see it's a two year deal, he's barely missed a game through injury over the past few seasons i don't think it'll be a problem. he's obviously not as mobile as he was but he reads the game so well now he doesn't need to be.