2014-15 Ins And Outs

Toxteth O'Grady

Just watched the STV news there, wonder if anyone can answer a couple of questions:

First, Killie have a massive star above their badge, what's that to commemerate?

Second, I seen they've just signed Eremenko on a 1 year deal, so he was available, does anyone think he would have been a welcome addition to the squad or too similar to the role we're looking Vigurs to fill? (I know they've got a bit of cash to spend with Boyd leaving their books but to be fair, so have we).

Kilmarnock were league champions in 1964/65 so I would imagine its for the anniversary of that.

Eremenko didn't exactly pull up any trees last season. Looked way off fitness wise. Don't think we'd be wanting to get rid of McFadden and then bring someone like Eremenko in.

@https://twitter.com/gordonduncan7/statuses/497671267936665601">August 8, 2014

from the press conference this morning Gordon Duncan tweeted that hopefull of bringing in two on loan from England

Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!

You can search Twitter using the search box below or return to the homepage.

If Ramsden is injured again and Euan Murray hasn't found a club yet somebody at Fir Park should get their baws booted

A couple of days ago Murray tweeted that is was good to get training session completed and he was looking forward to playing a game on Saturday

He's not said which club

But I've read on here that mcall said, it was not going to be us?

The Lad would almost certainly have started as well

But then he could have played a blinder, kept a clean sheet, scored a couple and still be dropped as soon as any of the blinkered 13 were available

Wouldn't like to disappoint OTF by not commenting on my 'cyberson'.

Did someone not post on here that he had gone to Czech Republic ?

Gotta love this forum, Kerr gets roundly slated by some posters for his performances yet has hardly ever featured in his rightful position at CB. Likewise Murray has played 2 or 3 games as a left back and 'looked average' despite him being a right sided CB. Others have not to be judged harshly coz they've only played 30 odd games in their correct position.

Give the the youngsters coming through a chance guys, the pressure put on them is not at all helpful. Erwin and young Dom Thomas are already being hyped up and will be players, but let them develop and don't start whining when they come in and invariably have the odd less than effective game.

We have big problems defensively at the moment and unless Darren Barr signs, not the ideal replacement at the back but a decent pro, the start of the season could be interesting.

Anyway I'm back over the border so will miss a few months of the season, but keep my hopes up we can keep our recent standards up.

• Like 2