2014-15 Ins And Outs

Toxteth O'Grady

As good a player as Ojaama is, am I the only one concerned that just as Kerr and Erwin get some game time, O'Brien and Ojaama arrive forcing them back on to the bench...

Can see the concern however with a 6 month loan the focus will still be getting the boys ready for the season run in. Just takes the pressure off them whilst gaining some more game time

As good a player as Ojaama is, am I the only one concerned that just as Kerr and Erwin get some game time, O'Brien and Ojaama arrive forcing them back on to the bench...

I share that slight concern too. But, ultimately, it's a good thing to have more bodies in those positions as all players (especially young) will dip in form.

Well this place is going a little nuts.

Good news as we have a known quantity back in the team and you would think its the sort of player that would compliment a tall ball winning striker (whither it be Sutton or Erwin - lets be honest though, McCall will favour Sutton for quite a while before opting for Erwin starting ahead of him).

Vigurs to supply the balls and Keith to find his form again and we're back on track. Amazing how one piece of news increases optimism exponentially.

Can see the concern however with a 6 month loan the focus will still be getting the boys ready for the season run in. Just takes the pressure off them whilst gaining some more game time

My thoughts as well. The two lads will still feature quite prominently I hope, but it means they won't be relied upon to provide the goods week in & week out at this stage.

Yes, but I would have been more annoyed if we had gone down the Man City youth team route as was suggested.

I'm happy to have Ojamaa back but its important to remember he won't be at the same level as when he left us as he's not been playing.

The young players, Erwin in particular must still get game time, it's up to McCall to make sure they get minutes on the park from the bench and that the team is rotated more than it has been.

Had a wee hunch about this. Happy as larry.

Him, Ainsworth and Erwin running at defences has potential to cause havoc. Vigurs will also benefit from his movement.

I agree, his movement and ability to drag opposition players all over the place will definately create space for others. He could be the perfect foil for either Sutton or Erwin and we cant forget how many goals he created for us previously. Big Sutts should thrive on some of his service.

Its all starting to come together for me... genuinely excited for the first time in ages now, with this signing, Erwins and Leitchs promise....

Happy days.

Yes, but I would have been more annoyed if we had gone down the Man City youth team route as was suggested.

I'm happy to have Ojamaa back but its important to remember he won't be at the same level as when he left us as he's not been playing.

The young players, Erwin in particular must still get game time, it's up to McCall to make sure they get minutes on the park from the bench and that the team is rotated more than it has been.

I also would be disappointed if it seen the end of Erwin, however with our squad size I can't see it. Personally I'm much happier he's here to lend a hand till January than not have him.

Agree with earlier post that there are planty games and sutton, Erwin and the rest can share the load. Whetehr thats stepping up when the other dips in form or being able to rest injuries for better recovery or having a plan B during a game. The addition of Ojaamma to our team is much much more than just 1 good player added to the squad. The addition of Ojamma will benefit several other players, allowing them to perform much better. I had hoped for something like this but really didn't see it happening.

Fkn Awsome news :yahoo: