Dundee V Motherwell 10/01/15

Yabba's Turd

Anyone know if/when there is a pitch inspection planned for today? Its been pretty wild down here and seemed like it was meant to be worse up that way.

Hope there's no problems with the game as I feel we are playing them at the right time, their fans will be saying the same about us I'm sure, however I reckon we are going to sneak this one. 2-1 to the well

Anyone know if/when there is a pitch inspection planned for today? Its been pretty wild down here and seemed like it was meant to be worse up that way.

Hope there's no problems with the game as I feel we are playing them at the right time, their fans will be saying the same about us I'm sure, however I reckon we are going to sneak this one. 2-1 to the well

Shouldn't be a problem with the game today.

It's been windy overnight up here, but it's a lovely cold sunny morning.

Bring it on.

Twardzik

Law

Mick

O Brien

Reid

Carswell

Lasley

Thomas

Ainsworth

Ojamaa

Sutton

Reids a bit more reliable than Watt for me..id play hammy though if course. Kerr isnt a right back, its time law got a start in that position. Excited to see young thomas again and i havent seen enough from Erwin yet to suggest he will do any better than big John. P.S. A bit more from Henrik Ojamaa today please! All hes done is run about like a headless chicken and give the ball away in the last few weeks!