Motherwell V Kilmarnock 07/03/15

Yabba's Turd

At the current moment in time, I'm happy enough that we now have some options and competition for places across several positions. Saturday's bench for example was as laden with options as I can recall for quite some time. Up to the manager to make the right selections from those options.

Hammell may be out for rest of season, groin injury flared up again. No confirmation, story told to me at game on Saturday from reliable source who was told at the AGM.

He should play again this season though there's no guarantee when.

----------------- Long -----------------

Law -- Laing -- McManus -- XXX

XXX - Pearson -- Lasley - Grant

--------- McDonald - XXX ----------

Based on Saturday I think there's 8 guaranteed to start, I think Baraclough may tinker to keep players happy and for that reason I think Straker may get another chance to justify the manager bringing him in.

Pretty much. It will be same again with Straker coming in at left back.

We really need to get something out of this match, I think there is an argument for saying it's our most crucial match of the season so far.

Kilmarnock's form overall and especially their away form is quite good recently (1 defeat in 5) so we'll probably have to put in a performance to get anything out the game.

At the current moment in time, I'm happy enough that we now have some options and competition for places across several positions. Saturday's bench for example was as laden with options as I can recall for quite some time. Up to the manager to make the right selections from those options.

That's what I was thinking as well. It's amazing what a player returning from injury and a new signing can do for us.

Hopefully we kick on and don't suffer any more injuries or suspensions to important players. When Pearson got carded relatively early on Saturday I was shitting myself that he'd get a red, especially with the way that referee was going about his business. We don't need to be losing players like him.

Right bit of a curve ball here but if he is able to I would stick Grant at LB (good engine and comfortable on the ball) hes also the only midfielder thats kinda out of position just now. The rest of the team to stay the same though with either Ainsworth or dom Thomas put in at right midfield

Right bit of a curve ball here but if he is able to I would stick Grant at LB (good engine and comfortable on the ball) hes also the only midfielder thats kinda out of position just now. The rest of the team to stay the same though with either Ainsworth or dom Thomas put in at right midfield

We already have a good prospect at left back, Luke Watt should get his chance to step up, the rest of the team should stay the same.

There was good support on Saturday from those that were there but unfortunately there was only three and a half thousand.

We must be down about 1,000 fans at the moment.

Come out and support the team against Killie. I know it's not been great this season but last week was our best performance of the season and we need to follow it up and you can do your part by coming along.

There was close to 5,000 against Stjarnan with a few dozen away supporters. This is a much more important game than that, this could take us off the bottom of the league.

• Like 1

There was good support on Saturday from those that were there but unfortunately there was only three and a half thousand.

We must be down about 1,000 fans at the moment.

Come out and support the team against Killie. I know it's not been great this season but last week was our best performance of the season and we need to follow it up and you can do your part by coming along.

There was close to 5,000 against Stjarnan with a few dozen away supporters. This is a much more important game than that, this could take us off the bottom of the league.

Spot on.

The team gave us some hope last week with their performance.

Lets try and encourage them to give us more of the same.

Actually getting a chance to go to the football this weekend , usually can't because I play rugby on Saturday. Hopefully we can build on last weeks result.

3-1 to the good guys McDonaldx2 and D. Thomas with the other

Looking forward to the game tomorrow. Hopefully a repeat performance from last week. Hopefully it's only the one change from the ICT game with Watt in for Ramsden, saying that I wouldn't be surprised to see Straker back in the side. It would be a massive three points if we can win.

Honestley ? The guy has nt played a game all season near enough and you expect him just to slot in seamlessly and last a full game.Even if he does get back will take a few games to settle in and get up to speed . Can we gamble on him getting back to form imediatley. I'm afraid Stevies season is over already

1425682070[/url]' post='434494']

Honestley ? The guy has nt played a game all season near enough and you expect him just to slot in seamlessly and last a full game.Even if he does get back will take a few games to settle in and get up to speed . Can we gamble on him getting back to form imediatley. I'm afraid Stevies season is over already

Where did I say any of that ? I just said I'd feel more comfortable with him in the team obviously when he's fit enough.