2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

CKB0futVAAAwdxm.jpg

Enjoying our new signing strategy, which, from the looks of big Kieran's face (and Wes before him), is to bundle whoever we want into a room and make them an offer they can't refuse.

Erwin "only lasted 56 mins" suggesting that he might not be fancied, might be struggling, and might go out on loan? Worried about our results and performances, reading into who played where and who didn't play.

Are there genuinely people who don't know what pre-season actually is? :huh:

• Like 4

I've always said the key to footballing success is to latch onto a religion. Glad to see we have picked Amish...there's potential for a global market there. Do they have an MLS franchise in Pennsylvania yet?

Welcome aboard big man! Impressive pedigree...here's hoping he can take it into regular first-team football.

• Like 5

CKB0futVAAAwdxm.jpg

Enjoying our new signing strategy, which, from the looks of big Kieran's face (and Wes before him), is to bundle whoever we want into a room and make them an offer they can't refuse.

Good to see cloudy get his chance after putting in the work in pre season

• Like 3

I've always said the key to footballing success is to latch onto a religion. Glad to see we have picked Amish...there's potential for a global market there.

Welcome aboard big man! Impressive pedigree...here's hoping he can take it into regular first-team football.

We should have went Islam IMO

I've always said the key to footballing success is to latch onto a religion. Glad to see we have picked Amish...there's potential for a global market there. Do they have an MLS franchise in Pennsylvania yet?

They do, but the TV ratings are pretty low.

• Like 5

I'd agree with that; though I'd settle for 3 of those suggested 4 as I think we've got enough at right mid with Ainsworth, Thomas and potentially Maclean there already.

All preferably with some experience; still concerned that we're looking pretty young this year and could do with some more seasoned (but not in the same age range as Keith, Hammell, McManus...) pros.

All preferably with some experience; still concerned that we're looking pretty young this year and could do with some more seasoned (but not in the same age range as Keith, Hammell, McManus...) pros.

Na. Youth is the future.