2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

I always thought that the MLS deal would fall by the wayside and I suspect he has unfinished business at the mighty Well. I have always had a dream that Faddy would lift the Scottish Cup in a Well shirt before he retires.

Anyone got a box of tissues handy? Just made a mess........

Gomis might turn out to be the right player at the right time

As business model / strategy goes, so far in this transfer window we have not brought in a prospect or sold anyone.

Not many prospects are made available in January. McGhee said we were short on experience and that is what he'd be looking to secure this window.

As for selling - nothing yet, but we have made a dent in the wage bill.

Gomis is a brilliant signing and makes sense for both parties with them bringing Cowie in. We really need a striker before this shuts tonight unless there are any free agents that are fit. I don't think an extended deal for Faddy will suffice, we really that and another.

Edited by Lukemfc1

Very surprised to come home and read the news. Gomis is a good and experienced player who I think will do well with us but he's played 17 out of 23 league matches with Hearts so I'm a bit surprised that he's been allowed to come to us.

Obviously thinning the decks a bit at Hearts - Billy King loaned out as well and Kenny Anderson released recently.

A Hearts fan's take on Gomis "He is not getting any game time just now because of the strength of our midfield. Good player just unfortunate that there are players ahead of him in better form".

A Hearts-supporting mate of mines says the same thing. He claims that Gomis was superb last season, but can't seem to break through into the team this season.

Also describes him as hard working and someone who "keeps it simple".