Play Off Final

Prestwickwell

4-5-1 for me,

Marv and Ainsworth on the fringes, Skippy sitting deep as he has a good engine to track back and burst forward with Las and Pearo. As for up front, with Marv and Lionel on the wings, I'd be inclined to go with Sutton as he has a knack of getting on the end of crossed balls, however I'm torn between him and Erwin. The big fella never gives up and offers more mobility, however hasn't been as clinical as you'd like this season, partly as he's not played through the centre so I accept that.

Dom Thomas to come on to replace Ainsworth if he defaults to ambivalence.

As for the back 4, just keep it tight and stay organised, lacking at many keystone cop instances this season.

I'd go with this formation as well, but with Erwin up front initially. Skippy would have to burst a gut, but more importantly Ainsworth would need to be mega disciplined tracking back. However, his main remit would be rip the full back a new ar$ehole and supply crosses.

As long as we don't get pumped in the first game i'd expect 12000+.We got over 9000 for the second last game against St Mirren a few years ago in the relegation decider with about 6000 well fans.We were equally shite that season and if we have a chance of ruining Rangers season then i'd expect around 7500-8000 Well fans to turn up.

• Like 1

I don't expect many of you would have been around when this happened:

https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=2507&dat=19780419&id=QcpAAAAAIBAJ&sjid=waUMAAAAIBAJ&pg=4219,4263453&hl=en

However I was, maybe a few others on here ?

They not only invaded the park but our end too and camped themselves on the touchline. Polis did nothing.

Oh guess what they got away with it.

Fuck them beat them away and home.

Be a pleasure.

• Like 2

https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=2507&dat=19780419&id=QcpAAAAAIBAJ&sjid=waUMAAAAIBAJ&pg=4219,4263453&hl=en

They not only invaded the park but our end too and camped themselves on the touchline. Polis did nothing.

Be a pleasure.

Yes I was there remember it well They are very good at that.

Be a pleasure.

Yes, Motherwell had went the previous 5 games , I think, without conceding a goal , Roger Hynd was new manager.Unfortunately it was all downhill after that

Don't know if the pitch invasion was necessarily the reason we capitulated , but we will say it was, anyway

Pitch invasions were quite commonplace back in the day

Looks like Hibs have opted for a half empty away stand as opposed to cashing in on a full house. Good on them after the paltry number of tickets given to them by Rangers however hope it's not going to become common practice across the game to deny folk the chance to support their team in any important game.

Can anyone hazard a guess as to when our away tickets might go on sale? Can probably only make it to Fir Park on Monday.

Agree Ya Beezer, they are both stinking. If Vuckic and Wallace aren't on it Rangers have nothing.

Hibs are all about Scott Allan. Play some nice stuff but are toothless up front.

Saying that, we are absolutely stinking too...

Sell out? There will be thousands of empty seats!!!

Really ?, every currant bun in a twenty mile radius will be down at the ticket office and parking there arse in our end. It'll be worse than Skippy Sunday, guaranteed fighting in every one of our stands if they stay down. And probably the same if the scum go up.

I was unfortunate enough to be on the very edge of our support when they beat us in the cup at Ibrox the last time. The venom towards us as supporters of one of the clubs who they imagine had wronged them was something to behold. This is their chance to get back at us

• Like 1

We have nothing to fear from that mob and need to get right into them from the 1st whistle. Beating them and keeping them down would be like winning the champions league. Make sure they leave fir park on the 31st feeling the same way as the green half of the ugly sisters did on skippy sunday.