Play Off Final

Prestwickwell

Wonder how ticket sales will go then, I don't get paid till Thursday, and I'm working Thursday too so the only chance I will get to get tickets will be on the Friday. Don't know if it's a blessing or a curse, tickets could have sold out by then, on the other hand if he get hammered on the Thursday I could save myself a few quid and not have the displeasure or watching the orcs partying at our expense.

Wonder how ticket sales will go then, I don't get paid till Thursday, and I'm working Thursday too so the only chance I will get to get tickets will be on the Friday. Don't know if it's a blessing or a curse, tickets could have sold out by then, on the other hand if he get hammered on the Thursday I could save myself a few quid and not have the displeasure or watching the orcs partying at our expense.

I can't make it before Friday either. It won't sell out, but I'm a tad concerned about losing my seat to some filthy neanderthal imposter (to use the vogue term) if I don't get there sooner

I can't make it before Friday either. It won't sell out, but I'm a tad concerned about losing my seat to some filthy neanderthal imposter (to use the vogue term) if I don't get there sooner

Phone them, they will post it, might cost a quid.

Nothing was announced for Ibrox in terms of when they would go on sale or what the allocation would be but they did say for the home leg the ticket office would be open Monday - Friday 1000 - 1700 (I think it was 1700), Saturday 1000 - 1400 and up to kick off on Sunday.

I think it was already announced that season ticket seats would be reserved until Friday.

Rangers supporting mate just said it's all over one of the h*n forums that they have already been buying up tickets for the well end. Apparently a few got tickets today with no questions asked whatsoever. Not overly surprised to be honest but hoped our ticket office staff would do more to try limit the number of them in our end, could well sell out after all

There were around 50/60 people at the ticket office yesterday half an hour before kick off, some for the Partick game I suppose but I reckon we've probably already sold 3000-4000.It won't be any worse than the Celtic game with their fans in our end, a few will no doubt get in but it'll be -1000.

• Like 1

Looks like Hibs have opted for a half empty away stand as opposed to cashing in on a full house. Good on them after the paltry number of tickets given to them by Rangers however hope it's not going to become common practice across the game to deny folk the chance to support their team in any important game.

Hibs are in a different position to us as they will fill most of the home stands anyway. Depending on results, most of our stands will be filled but not necessarily by our own fans.

I was unfortunate enough to be on the very edge of our support when they beat us in the cup at Ibrox the last time. The venom towards us as supporters of one of the clubs who they imagine had wronged them was something to behold. This is their chance to get back at us

I was there too. Horrible night for many reasons, both off and on pitch and one of my worst as a well fan. I see this as our chance to get back at them.