League Cup 2015/16

Toxteth O'Grady

Tried for so long to be positive about this appointment despite having my doubts since I found out they chose him over van Der gaag due to the latter wanting to make wholesale changes straight away. Barraclough has since made said wholesale changes over an albeit short space in time and the most startling omission is the lack of fight/inspiration/heart that these changes have shown in the playing squad

Snap judgement signings of players returning showed me he didn't have enough about him to refrain from delving into a sentimental past and bring in players to back up his "philosophy" and "blue print" on how he wanted the game to be played

Akin to a graduate being given a high level management job too soon

His positive outlook and upbeat ways of working would suit him better as a coach particularly in a player development squad than it would with. A squad of experienced individuals who deserve a swift toe up the arse which they would benefit from

I'm now officially in the out camp

Tried for so long to be positive about this appointment despite having my doubts since I found out they chose him over van Der gaag due to the latter wanting to make wholesale changes straight away. Barraclough has since made said wholesale changes over an albeit short space in time and the most startling omission is the lack of fight/inspiration/heart that these changes have shown in the playing squad

Snap judgement signings of players returning showed me he didn't have enough about him to refrain from delving into a sentimental past and bring in players to back up his "philosophy" and "blue print" on how he wanted the game to be played

Akin to a graduate being given a high level management job too soon

His positive outlook and upbeat ways of working would suit him better as a coach particularly in a player development squad than it would with. A squad of experienced individuals who deserve a swift toe up the arse which they would benefit from

I'm now officially in the out camp

Write a couple more of these and we might win.