Next Gaffer?

Infamous Wee Grafter

superward, on 01 Oct 2015 - 11:43 PM, said:

A small thing...but to nip it in the bud. The football committee are doing the the interviews and not Flow for this. Seems you are implying Flow is involved in the decision making on this.

What makes you so sure 'Flow isn't involved in the process?

A small thing...but to nip it in the bud. The football committee are doing the the interviews and not Flow for this. Seems you are implying Flow is involved in the decision making on this.

Never for a minute suggested he was, you're adding 1+1 and getting 3.

As none of the football committee are permanent members of staff I would suspect Flow will collate and pass on the CV's. He's also the one who conveyed to the press the "quality" of the applicants, so I would suspect he isn't in the dark as to anyone linked.

Never for a minute suggested he was, you're adding 1+1 and getting 3.

As none of the football committee are permanent members of staff I would suspect Flow will collate and pass on the CV's. He's also the one who conveyed to the press the "quality" of the applicants, so I would suspect he isn't in the dark as to anyone linked.

Cool - my mistake assuming what you were meaning. I know he will know who is in the running just the he wont be involved in the decision making process as a few folk seem to be assuming he will be.

You would be surprised. According to John Boyle, he left us on the best of terms as did Scott Leitch. Relationship with Aberdeen FC was another matter entirely.

That wasnt quite the words he used on the way back from Bucharest. I am sure it was something along the lines of hoping his house burnt down.

• Like 2

According to the Express, Lee Clark seemingly interested.

Clark was on SSN at the same time as McCall when he was ruling himself out of the job but punting himself for the United position, whilst taking digs with the whole "supporters only remember the last 12 games", "I don't think they'll repeat finishing 2nd to Celtic" etc. I missed whether they had asked Clark anything about it though.

I mentioned earlier in the thread when someone suggested Holloway that I wondered if Clark might be someone that would be interested. On the face of stats he seemed to do a decent job at Huddersfield, was working under limitations at Birmingham with the Carson Yeung thing in the background and Blackpool is, as everyone knows, a total basket case. He's also got coaching experience at Newcastle and Norwich and was a very experienced player.

Not a fan of Clark, but he did win almost half of his games over 4 years at Huddersfield. His record after that is pretty sketchy though.

Yon Dijkhuisen guy looks terrible.

I still have a feeling it will end up being no one mentioned so far. Or craigan.

Honestly dont see McGhee coming back at all, thought his first season was excellent, especially the 1st half of that season though not a serious contender for me. Rated him as a manager though have a dislike for his attitude in general. Could be a safe pair of hands at least til the end of the season though wouldnt be long before he would be putting his name forward for every job that was going. Craggs will get the job providing he wants it and if not there are a few good candidates out there.