Dundee Utd V Motherwell Tue 16 Feb 19:45

Yabba's Turd

Fact is that nothing seems to work at the moment so a radical change may just do the trick. It's the old story, win and the manager has pulled a rabbit out the hat, lose and we will all be back on to add 10 pages to the Mark McGhee thread.

My only feeling is that we need three in the middle. Lasley is just too immobile for a midfield two. Gomis, Lasley and one other in the middle would suit me. All the best to MM on a bold team selection.

3-5-2

----------Ripley-----------

---Kennedy---McManus----Hall-------

Cadden---Lasley---Gomis-----Johnson

-----------McDonald---------------

---------Fletcher----Moult--------

Pearson suspended, or id have Johnson on bench, and Pearson in

If Hall still injured I'd stick in Watt as he has covered left side before

McDonald needs a to operate between midfield and striker(s) as the playmaker.

Moult in particular should keep utd defense busy, and he is only 1 capable of winning a header. I always like fletchers hold up, and no better defense (other than ours) to kickstart his campaign against.

Wasnt a bad guess

Man can land a craft on a moving comet millions of miles away but BBC can't employee ONE reporter and stream commentary on a league game?

How do they get away with this level of "service"?

Government cutbacks. Same reason as BBC 3 went 100% interwebs today and they are losing huge amounts of live coverage of other major sporting events.

I listened to the guys once before and thought they were unbearable (no offence intended). However tonight they've been fairly decent. They're not referee bashing every ten seconds which is a huge improvement!

As for the game, sounds like we're edging a poor poor game so far...