Motherwell V Partick Thistle Sat 27 Feb 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Accies have always been more than capable of grinding out results. I'm quite certain they'll beat us next weekend.

That result tonight should be a timely reminder, if it should even be necessary, that relying on others to continually lose won't be good enough and that we badly need to win tomorrow.

Accies have always been more than capable of grinding out results. I'm quite certain they'll beat us next weekend.

That result tonight should be a timely reminder, if it should even be necessary, that relying on others to continually lose won't be good enough and that we badly need to win tomorrow.

Never more true. We need to not only win but win well. Despite their defence and ours. I don't wish to wait till Hibs or whoever come calling and I don't want the embarrassment of Sevco seeing us doing it.

Get this done FFS. Bury them.

So is McDonald fit then? Saw a bit of him doing his BT punditry bit last night with Crags and big Handsomes older brother( erse of a man)

Did he allude to his fitness at all?

I only saw about 10 minutes of the game here and there but noticed Craigan and McDonald and the camera panning in on McGhee and Robinson. Almost as many with a Motherwell connection at the game as Accies fans!

But you do hope he's fit as he's been on a pretty decent goalscoring run since the turn of the year. If he can keep that up, allied to what is hopefully a return to goalscoring form from Louis Moult, then that can only be beneficial for us.

My concern at Firhill was that they were more physical than us in midfield and their substitutions seemed to strengthen them further whereas ours weakened us. This led to them trying to force a goal whereas we seemed to be trying to work our way through for some sort of wonder goal (something we've been guilty of recently).

Hopefully on a better surface we can find a way through but we can't allow ourselves to be bullied again.