Scottish Premiership Kilmarnock V Motherwell Sat 6 Aug 15:00

Yabba's Turd

I disagree totally.

As for injury time, that's what happens when several players feign injury to kill time.

Disagree all you wish, a clear dive in the first half then one in the second to try and con the ref into a wrong decision then consistently targeting Johnson. Shite team with a long season ahead of them.

There was a weird one with Johnson in the first half were he got a hand in the face and was down for about two minutes and the referee never even went over to see if he was alright. Was a bit bizarre.

He was clearly at it, everyone in the stadium knew that, even the 'well fans round me were frustrated at him just lying there.

Two incredibly accurate passes from Scott McDonald led to goals on Saturday....

Incredibly accurate...... Cmon no Joe. Don't over ham it lol.

Both passes he should be making and pretty straight forward.

To me it's not his passing that's the issue its his first touch. How many times does it bounce off him. For a player of his ability.

• Like 1

Incredibly accurate...... Cmon no Joe. Don't over ham it lol.

Both passes he should be making and pretty straight forward.

To me it's not his passing that's the issue its his first touch. How many times does it bounce off him. For a player of his ability.

I've seen better players than him over or under hit similar passes for the first goal. The second goal was more straight forward, I'll give you that.

I just find it bizarre, after his passes led to both our goals on Saturday, to come on the match thread to see his passing criticised. How glass half empty do people need to be?!

• Like 1

I just find it bizarre, after his passes led to both our goals on Saturday, to come on the match thread to see his passing criticised. How glass half empty do people need to be?!

Joe, this is Steelmen Online. Steelmen Online, this is Joe. Get yourselves acquainted.

• Like 5

Despite not being fully up to speed, I thought Skippy was instrumental in our victory. You'd get much less out of Johnson, Ainsworth and arguably Cadden without his ability to hold up the ball and link up the play.

In my opinion, he's our best all round centre forward since TC.

I'd tend to agree. When he missed the game against St. Johnstone at McDiarmid in February, it amazed me just how disjointed we looked without his ability to hold the ball up.