Scottish Premiership Kilmarnock V Motherwell Sat 6 Aug 15:00

Yabba's Turd

I was looking into this the other day. We've won the last three opening games 1-0, and haven't conceded a goal since 2010.

With the goal coming from a debutant each time. Might be worth a flutter - 1-0 win Heneghan, Blyth, Tait or McHugh scoring?

Kilmarnock seem to be in disarray.

Rumours about Clark leaving, apparently some senior players frozen out, Josh Magennis looking like heading for the exit, dismal performances in the League Cup (Morton absolutely bossed them at Rugby Park and their performance against Albion Rovers was described as "pathetic".)

Clark clearly doesn't even know what his best team is and a lot of the guys he's brought in have virtually no first team experience.

We should be going down there to pump this mob at the weekend. Simple as that.

Having said that I'd still take a Moult-steals-it-in-the-86th-minute repeat of last season!

• Like 1

Kilmarnock seem to be in disarray.

Rumours about Clark leaving, apparently some senior players frozen out, Josh Magennis looking like heading for the exit, dismal performances in the League Cup (Morton absolutely bossed them at Rugby Park and their performance against Albion Rovers was described as "pathetic".)

Clark clearly doesn't even know what his best team is and a lot of the guys he's brought in have virtually no first team experience.

We should be going down there to pump this mob at the weekend. Simple as that.

Having said that I'd still take a Moult-steals-it-in-the-86th-minute repeat of last season!

So 2-0 to Killie then!

Media seem to be getting carried away with getting torn into Killie at the moment, including on Clyde SS last night...I think we should be quite cautious as I suspect they wont be as shite as they are being made out/were last season. Bear in mind one of the criticisms of the Rangers game was our inability to finish good chances. If we are going to win it will be with a scrappy single goal or two, we certainly wont be dishing out a thrashing.

Media seem to be getting carried away with getting torn into Killie at the moment, including on Clyde SS last night...I think we should be quite cautious as I suspect they wont be as shite as they are being made out/were last season.

Absolutely. No reason to be pessimistic but we shouldn't overdo the optimism. Irrespective of how bad Killie might or might not be, we are short in the middle and up front.

It is an away game, against a side likely to be in the same area of the league as ourselves. Any win would be a great result , and a draw would be acceptable at this stage of the season. A defeat would not be the end of the world as it is so early in the season, but, of course, I'd much rather we take something from the game.

I was speaking to someone who knows the situation at Kilmarnock well and he has suggested the whole club is in absolute turmoil.

A agents of the players who they've signed were even surprised they ended up at the top division of Scottish football.

It is a real scattergun approach to recruitment that makes us look like a stable club when we were under Jim Gannon.

Clay's been there long enough now for a judgement to be made on him.

It wouldn't be right to play him on Saturday and let him go on Tuesday.

If he's getting paid for the 2 weeks he is here then it certainly is right to play him no matter what in my eyes.

McGhee said he would sign him up if money wasn't an issue. But needs to see what we can come up with as well as developing idea between him and Lucas (which is difficult as the latter has been injured)

• Like 2

If he's getting paid for the 2 weeks he is here then it certainly is right to play him no matter what in my eyes.

McGhee said he would sign him up if money wasn't an issue. But needs to see what we can come up with as well as developing idea between him and Lucas (which is difficult as the latter has been injured)

He's getting paid for two weeks. What does he get if he gets injured?

You can't expect the same level of commitment from a guy in his position as we would expect from Cadden or McHugh.

We need to put them to the sword they couldnt beat albion rovers or morton no real experience 11 new players that clearly havent gelled a real chance to show our own quality here and should be looking to walk away with all 3 points anything less is a massive dissapointment

Eh, neither could we