Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread

Andy_P

38 minutes ago, pretzel said:

Jake Hastie Accies bound. 

a know a guy from hartlepool said he was fuckin murder,  at the latter end he wasnt even getting stripped, said he ran about like a wee boy chasing paper on a windy day,     welcome back to the shire jake in your big range rover,

2 minutes ago, wellsince75 said:

Wee Al not getting the game time. Recall the loan and send him back to FP for remainder of season. 

Worth paying a few sheckles. 

https://www.lutontoday.co.uk/sport/football/luton-town/lions-boss-happy-to-find-a-solution-if-town-midfielder-is-frustrated-by-his-lack-of-game-time-at-millwall-4485183

As much as I would love this to happen, there is absolutely no chance we can afford (even a portion of) the wages of a PL player. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wellfan said:

As much as I would love this to happen, there is absolutely no chance we can afford (even a portion of) the wages of a PL player. 

I know @wellfan it's complete make believe - Im trying to convince myself there's a happy path ahead.  With guys like KVV, Turnbull, Campbell not getting a game my fairytale mind can dream.   It's much better than the current reality :)

3 hours ago, mfc said:

I see derek adams has had another comical interview after there game today,he all but admits he regrets taking the the county job.

He's lucky Scottish football is such a poor standard or Thistle would have really gubbed them.

3 hours ago, mfc said:

I see derek adams has had another comical interview after there game today,he all but admits he regrets taking the the county job.

He sounds like a guy who doesn't fancy going in on Monday. Levein sounded scunnered in his interview too. Maybe the pair of them have woken up to the realities of managing a provincial club in 2024.

10 minutes ago, bobbybingo said:

He sounds like a guy who doesn't fancy going in on Monday. Levein sounded scunnered in his interview too. Maybe the pair of them have woken up to the realities of managing a provincial club in 2024.

This can't be right cause there's only one team in the top flight thats got crap players and a manager that's out of his depth, and thats us. If you were to get your information from here that is 🙂

14 minutes ago, bobbybingo said:

It must be bad if that pair of egos are struggling.