Reserves/Under 20's/Youths

middleeastdave

Motherwell U20s: Griffiths. McMillan, Plummer, Armstrong, King, Campbell, Semple (45), Turnbull, Newell (73), Falconer (60), Brown

Motherwell U20s subs: Morrison, Scott (60), MacDonald (45), Bowers, Agyeman (73).

0-0 at fulltime vs Aberdeen, after going down to 10 men around 35mins when King got a 2nd yellow.

Match report http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2017/08/29/motherwell-u20s-0-0-aberdeen-u20s/

• 2 weeks later...

I thought was only at Stirling until bad weather kicked in as wanted to play as many games as possible on grass then were switching back to Airdrie in December as sure I read this somewhere .

That is also a possibility but they are definitely keen to play on grass for as long as is possible with weather permitting, certainly December/January time we may play at Airdrie depending on how the weather is.

Was the best player on the pitch by some distance - very fast indeed.

I am not totally convinced he was best player on the pitch, he got lucky with the penalty as IMO it was a soft penalty, although for his goal he did very well, although the Patrick defence did not cover themselves in glory.

I thought Plummer had just as good game as the Lithuanian, as did Tanner

Anyway the good news is these players that we are talking about cannot get a game in the first team which is really healthy for us.