Scottish Premiership Motherwell V Rangers Sat 28 Jan 12:30

Yabba's Turd

It certainly does. Full of Scottish football know what to do to beat them. Apart from our management. 4 times we have tried and failed to do the same thing.

And yet, there they are, sitting 2nd in the league. So they must be picking up points somewhere.

And yet, there they are, sitting 2nd in the league. So they must be picking up points somewhere.

Of course. Didn't say everyone has beat them but people know what to do and given it a good shot, especially at home.

I think the tactics at Ibrox are a shout but not at home. It's clear what there weaknesses are we haven't tried to exploit them.

You know I wish I didn't need to state the obvious as often as I do but such is the amount of bullshit that gets posted.

It's called a forum for a reason. To let people voice their opinions.

Unfortunately this one has been taken over by a few, in particular I guess I am saying you. Who feel the need to jump all over posts typed by others in what feels like an attempt to try and act all smart arse, holier than thou and just downright condescending. It's like you get your kicks in a one up man ship type of way.

You unfortunately feel the need to try and back your point up with statistics which is clearly your bag. But is just getting utterly tiring.

• Like 3

It's called a forum for a reason. To let people voice their opinions.

Unfortunately this one has been taken over by a few, in particular I guess I am saying you. Who feel the need to jump all over posts typed by others in what feels like an attempt to try and act all smart arse, holier than thou and just downright condescending. It's like you get your kicks in a one up man ship type of way.

You unfortunately feel the need to try and back your point up with statistics which is clearly your bag. But is just getting utterly tiring.

A forum is a discourse, a conversation. People post opinions, others challenge them or agree with them. I'm sorry if you don't like having to justify a position or view or even have someone use facts to illustrate a point.

A forum is a discourse, a conversation. People post opinions, others challenge them or agree with them. I'm sorry if you don't like having to justify a position or view or even have someone use facts to illustrate a point.

I'm still trying to get over the absolute pile of shite you wrote about attendances and the Scottish Cup. It was nonsense, even by the standards on here.

• 4 weeks later...

Obviously 45 minutes to go, but not a good result for us up in Inverness so far. I hope not to be sitting after the game thinking "how come every other team knows how to play against that mob...?"

On the other hand it puts Accies bottom and they need to now play Celtic, Aberdeen, Hearts and Rangers in their next 4 league games. Silver linings.