Canterbury

Guest 'Flow

spacer.gif£42.08 inc. VAT*This size has now sold out.

The new Canterbury designed Deportivo shirt has been developed to give the players a competitive edge in one of the toughest leagues in the world.

Peripheral vision provides very little colour information but it does recognise colour and contrast.

• The shirts benefit from a Peripheral Visual Enhancement (PVE) system in the form of a series of high visibility reflective spots positioned in key areas.
  • The transcreen reflectors, which will react to floodlights and natural sunlight, help players to pick out team-mates in tight situations when they have little time to lift their heads and pick out a pass.
  • The shirt also utilises a moisture management system to ensure that moisture is wicked away from the skin.
  • The quick dry fabric ensures that excess moisture is not being carried around.

It's been described as 'the most technical kit in football'. ...What else do you expect from Canterbury?

BUT WILL IT HAVE A HOOP ????

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a very big difference between consulting with the fans and telling the fans what's going to happen. Fair enough the club have came out and been upfront with the changes but the strip designs appear to have been finalised with no discussion with the fans.

Amen to that, two god awful attempts at design-a-strip which were hardly exclusive only a season or so ago.

Too early for Blue, couple more years yet :)

I would settle for a hint of claret & amber to reflect the change from blue to C&A.

Roma produced a green shirt many years ago with a claret and amber hoop and it looked well smart. It would also look good in blue. :) They also had an adidas blue kit in the early 90's with some C&A in it as well.

post-292-1235595908_thumb.jpg

post-292-1235596259_thumb.jpg

There's a very big difference between consulting with the fans and telling the fans what's going to happen. Fair enough the club have came out and been upfront with the changes but the strip designs appear to have been finalised with no discussion with the fans.

What......you want the club to consult the fans as to whether they accept a sound opportunity to bring i additional dough? Seriously, it is thoroughly unrealistic to expect our, or any other football club to 'consult' the fans on things like this!

Do you think the club should 'consult' the fans over a change in brand of the bog roll they use?

Sometimes, we have to accept that people are making decisions with the welfare of our club in mind! Are you a member of the Trust? I ask as that was a 'Trusty' type question.........looking for a ridiculous amount of unnecessary input!

I can agree and disagree with many comments here.

Whilst it may be good financial business for the club with the new kit, and yes they should be applauded for it, but as a father of 2 kids who are Well fans and season ticket holders, they like to have the current tops, but 3 changes in 3 years is getting a bit much. FLOW stated in a previous post that they informed the fans as soon as they could. I just purchased a £40 top for my son just 1 month ago. Now they are half price. Yes I feel a little peeved off knowing that it will last for less than half a season and that I could have saved 20 quid into the bargain (and before anybody says I dont have to buy a new one, I dont purchase one for myself anymore, I still wear my old Zoom and Anglian tops. I've still got an old Patrick top from the mid 1980's which fits......well I can at least get it over my head :O ).

Now as a few people have mentioned here they wont be purchasing the new tops, surely that will be lost revenue to the club. But then, they will probably make more from their contract than what they will make from sales of replica tops. I recall many postings saying the club seem to forget their fans every now and then. Replica tops, moving Well fans from the Cooper stand for old firm games, season ticket holders not getting communications, pricing at the St Mirren cup game.....!!!

My receipts state "08/10" which, like many others, I thought I was at least getting a 2 years kit, but alas no. False advertising springs to mind.

Never mind, I hope the club will look favourably on all the fans who have purchased a kit that is supposed to have a 2 year shelf life, with a favourable price on the new kit to make up for it.

In response to not giving into kids, yes I do agree, but kids are only young once and they want to look and act like their idol, hence why they want the kit their current fav player wears.

Last comment, can they issue new kits BEFORE the school holidays start. I'm sure they will get a good number of sales with families going on holiday and they can wear the new kit proudly down the beach!

What......you want the club to consult the fans as to whether they accept a sound opportunity to bring i additional dough? Seriously, it is thoroughly unrealistic to expect our, or any other football club to 'consult' the fans on things like this!

Do you think the club should 'consult' the fans over a change in brand of the bog roll they use?

Sometimes, we have to accept that people are making decisions with the welfare of our club in mind! Are you a member of the Trust? I ask as that was a 'Trusty' type question.........looking for a ridiculous amount of unnecessary input!

Airfinz, you are taking my post out of context.

There was a suggestion that the club have consulted with the fans, they didn't. I was merely making the point that there is a difference between telling and consulting. Should the fans be consulted? The Supporters' Charter says we should but then again the age change for OAPs shouldn't have happened and every season ticket holder should be enjoying a 10% discount on all Club Shop merchandise.

Nice chip on the shoulder with the Trust, you should probably get yourself along to the Open Meeting and let it all out.

If the deal is as good as it's been suggested for the club and the quality of the strip takes a jump up then I'll be more than happy. If Canterbury manage to get the kit out for late June/early July then that would be a big improvement as well.

I can agree and disagree with many comments here.

Whilst it may be good financial business for the club with the new kit, and yes they should be applauded for it, but as a father of 2 kids who are Well fans and season ticket holders, they like to have the current tops, but 3 changes in 3 years is getting a bit much. FLOW stated in a previous post that they informed the fans as soon as they could. I just purchased a £40 top for my son just 1 month ago. Now they are half price. Yes I feel a little peeved off knowing that it will last for less than half a season and that I could have saved 20 quid into the bargain (and before anybody says I dont have to buy a new one, I dont purchase one for myself anymore, I still wear my old Zoom and Anglian tops. I've still got an old Patrick top from the mid 1980's which fits......well I can at least get it over my head :O ).

Now as a few people have mentioned here they wont be purchasing the new tops, surely that will be lost revenue to the club. But then, they will probably make more from their contract than what they will make from sales of replica tops. I recall many postings saying the club seem to forget their fans every now and then. Replica tops, moving Well fans from the Cooper stand for old firm games, season ticket holders not getting communications, pricing at the St Mirren cup game.....!!!

My receipts state "08/10" which, like many others, I thought I was at least getting a 2 years kit, but alas no. False advertising springs to mind.

Never mind, I hope the club will look favourably on all the fans who have purchased a kit that is supposed to have a 2 year shelf life, with a favourable price on the new kit to make up for it.

In response to not giving into kids, yes I do agree, but kids are only young once and they want to look and act like their idol, hence why they want the kit their current fav player wears.

Last comment, can they issue new kits BEFORE the school holidays start. I'm sure they will get a good number of sales with families going on holiday and they can wear the new kit proudly down the beach!

Prices are supposed to be staying the same as the current strip at beginning of the season mate.

I just purchased a £40 top for my son just 1 month ago. Now they are half price. Yes I feel a little peeved off knowing that it will last for less than half a season and that I could have saved 20 quid into the bargain

To be fair, that's just a thing of life. My mate bought an ipod touch, next month the 2nd Generation one came out. I bought a tele, a week later it was £40 or so cheaper in the same shop.