Canterbury

Guest 'Flow

Buying 10 might be a bit of a waste.

Any truth in the rumour that next seasons jersey's will be £45?

If pompys is anything to go buy then aye £40-45 for a replica £100 for the exact strip worn by the players (made from their fancy material) lol

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buying 10 might be a bit of a waste.

Any truth in the rumour that next seasons jersey's will be £45?

Nah, that's exactly what a Motherwell strip should look like. I'd need to stock up so I could wear it for the next 20 years as who knows what monstrosities we'd go through before gettin another kit as good.

All I really meant was that I thought that top was the dogs bollocks!

If pompys is anything to go buy then aye £40-45 for a replica £100 for the exact strip worn by the players (made from their fancy material) lol

that's the same with the Scotland rugby, they make three different types, classic, pro and elite. The classic is made of cotton and is about the same as the pro which is top that you see most people wearing. The elite is the full test top and costs £100.

Yeah it was said that the pic in the programme looked yellow but it has also been said that the strip colours have been matched to this seasons top...

Think its just the quality of printing that makes it looked yellowish

If that is the strip, it looks very similar to this years.

It was previously posted and its not the strip

Edit: and the arms (a big part of any shirt) are a different colour to this years shirt. I hope it looks like a Motherwell shirt which will be similar to the one we've had for long and weary

or could this be it...

:thumbup:

That was the other one that was just deleted.

We're going round in 'hoops' here. Posting dodgy links should be 'band'

It's magic how Canterbury have created that wrong angle / slightly too high up the shirt / dodgy paintshop effect for the band / hoop.

I really hope there are more touches of amber in our new away kit, as my favourite past away kits have always had a nice balance between amber and claret. A amber collar, sash or hoop can look very smart on a white, claret or black kit.

In the 90's Roma produced some really classy away kits which had the perfect amber/claret balance.

post-292-1239135848_thumb.jpg

post-292-1239135885_thumb.png

post-292-1239135929_thumb.png

I think because it's known SCDave is a mod here that his boss (also a member) can explain Canterbury's concerns directly.

As much as I'd love to see complete mock ups of ideas for a new strip, we've been told we can't, or at the very least, been asked not to use Canterbury's logo on non Canterbury products.

Being the nice folk that we are, we thought we'd spare SCDave some grief at his work and comply with their request before it went any further. This issue isn't up for debate, so please don't look for one.

If and when any other copyright holders contact the site and ask us not to display their logo on bogus products or mock ups then we'll do the right thing and comply with their request, until then batter in.

We know you'll dig the vibe.