Scottish Premiership Motherwell V Heart Of Midlothian Sat 4 Feb 12:15

Yabba's Turd

You don't think Craigan is doing a good job developing our U20s? The football they are playing doesn't look very "dark age" to me.

Regardless, it's obvious Craigan has a personal beef with Cathro based on direct experience from the UEFA coaching programme they were on. It may be legit, it may not - but at least it's based on first hand experience.

I have no issues with Cathro one way or the other. Time will tell if he's any good as a manager. Saving our game, however, will not happen until the entire SFA/SPFL is ripped down and rebuilt. And that will never happen.

Samson (reluctantly)

Heneghan McManus jules

Cadden Lasley clay Pearson Lucas

Moult ainsworth

That would prob be my team for Saturday , shake it up a bit and stick a bit of pace up top to run onto balls and give a 5 man midfield somthing to play the ball through to quickly

Don't like the idea of dropping Tait and Hammell tbh but I think we need to play to our strengths in that we have a big midfield pool to play with and we need to smother their midfield on the evidence of their game last night

Craigan didn't actually criticise cathro's ability at any point in the argument. His point was that the media seemed to be making out that he was the only modern, forward thinking coach in the scottish game.

He did have a dig at him for almost encouraging this viewpoint but to try and put him in the same boat as kris boyd is unfair in my opinion

Samson (reluctantly)

Heneghan McManus jules

Cadden Lasley clay Pearson Lucas

Moult ainsworth

That would prob be my team for Saturday , shake it up a bit and stick a bit of pace up top to run onto balls and give a 5 man midfield somthing to play the ball through to quickly

Don't like the idea of dropping Tait and Hammell tbh but I think we need to play to our strengths in that we have a big midfield pool to play with and we need to smother their midfield on the evidence of their game last night

Clay ahead of McHugh? I assumed Pearson wouldn't be ready?

If dropping McHugh can't be watching us much as he's a certainty imo Not sure Pearson will start as not trained for 6 weeks up to today so not fit enough to start I think might go Samson

Tait Heneghan McManus Jules

Cadden McHugh Lasley Lucas

Moult Bowman

Actually tbh could be miles out with that only time will tell come 11 15 on saturday.

it wont happen but i would like too see ainsworth start on the right and play cadden in behind moult as hes the only option we have in midfield that has the energy too support and stop moult becoming isolated.that sowah is dodgy as fuck at left back and should be targeted,ainsworth or cadden could have a field day playing against him.

it wont happen but i would like too see ainsworth start on the right and play cadden in behind moult as hes the only option we have in midfield that has the energy too support and stop moult becoming isolated.that sowah is dodgy as fuck at left back and should be targeted,ainsworth or cadden could have a field day playing against him.

I agree that Sowah is dodgy as fuck but from watching the hearts game the other night he's pretty athletic, quick and gets up and down the park.

Ainsworths pace would be slightly nullified against him and as we know his workrate is under question so pressing Sowah into mistakes and tracking his runs could be a problem. As much as I love Lionel I'd go for Cadden who will be willing run and press Sowah all day hopefully forcing mistakes, as well as track his forward runs.

My fear is McGhee will do a 'sit in and stand off' job as we have tried to do and ultimately failed with against the Old Firm numerous times this season.

This is McGhee’s go to strategy when playing teams who he perceives has having better, stronger players. If we do there will only be one outcome. 3-1 Hearts.

• Like 1

Sowah's a fucking bombscare of a defender. Campbell absolutely bodied him about 4 minutes in to the Hamilton game and Sowah never got near him the rest of the game.

Yep, tackle of the season that, for me. High speed, crunching, ball winning. More of that please.