Scottish Premiership Game 1: Rangers (H) Sunday 06/08/17 13:30

Andy_P

So we've gone back to the days of just providing tickets to whoever wants to give us their money - great. Thought the play-off had introduced a method of keeping them away from the 'home' ends. Typical f.....g Motherwell - 1 step forward, 2 back.

Were they were wearing colours?

There was one guy wearing an orange top with a Rangers badge on it behind me in the queue but I didn't see how he got on. Most of them were just obvious h**s. A guy in front of me got his missus to buy something out the shop then stood with the bag while she went back to the car.

Given that the only home games we have sold tickets for since 2014 are the Old Firm games it's hard to set up criteria that can't be easily abused.

They'll stick out like a sore thumb. They always do, although it's been a while since I can remember Old Firm fans in the home end. Possibly none since Skippy Sunday, and that turned out hilarious!

Stewards will be busy and if they're not interested then there will be bother.

Don't believe everything you hear on here we were selling the left hand side of Phil O'Donnell to Rangers fans same as we normally do for Celtic but Rangers never even sold out South Stand last year so never used them . We still have the same security measures in place for our end as need to be on data base etc so not saying nobody might get through but rest assured will be very few if any.

• Like 1

There was one guy wearing an orange top with a Rangers badge on it behind me in the queue but I didn't see how he got on. Most of them were just obvious h**s. A guy in front of me got his missus to buy something out the shop then stood with the bag while she went back to the car.

Given that the only home games we have sold tickets for since 2014 are the Old Firm games it's hard to set up criteria that can't be easily abused.

The criteria seemed to work perfectly at the play-off game - not sure why it wouldn't/hasn't been deployed for all future games against the scum.

Season Ticket holder

Well Trust Member

and I'm sure those who PATG, would know someone who could get them a ticket.

Just doesn't make sense - to me!

Lot of people still being convinced by the Rangers name, same thing they get annoyed about the management and media doing.

They are absolutely diabolical. If we lose it will be because we haven't done our job properly.

Lot of people still being convinced by the Rangers name, same thing they get annoyed about the management and media doing.

They are absolutely diabolical. If we lose it will be because we haven't done our job properly.

I understand what you're meaning here but they did go unbeaten in three friendlies against pretty good sides recently so that for me makes me wonder if things have improved a lot since the European game.

If there are a lot of away fans in the home end and there's crowd trouble the finger will be pointed at us for selling them the tickets so i hope they didn't let many of them through.Surely can't be that hard anyway, st holder, ws member or bought a home end ticket in the last 10 yrs.