SLC quarter final Motherwell v Celtic 19/10/2022

SteelmaninOZ

2 minutes ago, Richie said:

Shields ball-watching there and let his man run off him

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Yep. Shields offers nothing. I've been saying this for a long time. He's useless and should be embarrassed when he's forced to watch a replay of that goal. 

5 minutes ago, weeyin said:

More fun that you're having. But I think I could say that if I was at the dentist right now.

I doubt that to be honest. I’m at Fir Park supporting my team and you…aren’t. 

You probably give your dentist the same snidey feedback that you give posters on here. 

I genuinely doubt you take any joy from anything.

Pretty much as expected from that first half. We’ve been outplayed and could/should be at least four nil down. Bar from McKinstry’s chance from a defensive mistake from them we haven’t threatened. Had we got to HT at 0-0 then we might have had some kind of foothold but losing that goal when we did has killed us and it’s a question of ‘how many’ now sadly.

Seems like our defenders just don’t attack the ball. Celtic guy just ran by our two defenders. We have been lucky on previous occasions. We are too sluggish in defense. Plus need to take any chances we get.  shields doesn’t look up for it tonight he needs to be more aggressive with ball and go at the defenders. 

7 minutes ago, MJC_mkII said:

You probably give your dentist the same snidey feedback that you give posters on here. 

Hang on, you’re at Fir Park and when they score you immediately go onto steelmenonline to tell us that it’s game over and to criticise a guy who lived on the other side of the world for not attending the game? Whit?! :lol:

Put your phone away and watch the game pal. 

12 minutes ago, MJC_mkII said:

Ah, the "I'm a better supporter than you" attack - the last resort when someone is losing an argument.

Granted, I don't predict a loss every week (and then double down on a loss after conceding a goal), but I suppose that's because I'm not a real fan.

Enjoy your evening - I think your big team's on next.

2 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

Hang on, you’re at Fir Park and when they score you immediately go onto steelmenonline to tell us that it’s game over and to criticise a guy who lived on the other side of the world for not attending the game? Whit?! :lol:

Put your phone away and watch the game pal. 

Ironically it was the "doubt you take any joy from anything" that gave me the most joy.

We simply don't defend well enough to compete in these games even on a semi regular basis,hammell has got serious work to do as we look like we could concede in any game we go into and then there's the added problem of being pretty powder puff up front.