Motherwell v Aberdeen 22/10/2022

SteelmaninOZ

Just now, FirParkCornerExile said:

I've still to see what Tierney adds to the team and rapidly starting to think the same about McKinstry.

We need more from McKinstry. He’s weak on the ball and looks like he’s moving in slow motion.

Just now, ppower said:

As I said in a previous post. This is the same squad of players who couldn't beat an Irish League team. Is anyone surprised. Looks like another home lose and no goals.

We are garbage , I can't see us getting anything out of this game. Clueless and slack all over the park. Tierney and McKinstry are worse than men short.

I hope hammell has it in him to boot some arses and come up with something at half time cause if the second half goes the same way as the first and we lose this game then I'll be more than a little concerned,aberdeen have been brutal but yet we have offered next to nothing.

Just now, FirParkCornerExile said:

We are garbage , I can't see us getting anything out of this game. Clueless and slack all over the park. Tierney and McKinstry are worse than men short.

The two of them play like wee boys,constantly shoved out of possession and when they do get the ball they take it back into crowded areas,not good enough from either in that first half.

I’m genuinely concerned about us now after that first half. 

We have offered nothing in attack, our ball use is yet again woeful and we can’t even do the basic stuff right, like actually pass the ball to our own players. McKinstry and Tierney are offering us nothing and look out of their depth. 

We are a poor, poor side and this group of players would struggle to finish top six in the Championship never mind the top league.

1 minute ago, MJC_mkII said:

We have offered nothing in attack, our ball use is yet again woeful and we can even do the basic stuff right, like actually pass the ball to our own players. McKinstry and Tierney are offering us nothing and look out of their depth. 

We are a poor, poor side and this group of players would struggle to finish top six in the Championship never mind the top league.

Six pointer already against Dundee Utd next week.

1 minute ago, MJC_mkII said:

We have offered nothing in attack, our ball use is yet again woeful and we can even do the basic stuff right, like actually pass the ball to our own players. McKinstry and Tierney are offering us nothing and look out of their depth. 

Totally agree. Wtf are they getting coached. Same mistakes every week. Looking forward to Stevie saying it was disappointing fir about the 20th time in an interview, it we trained well through the week and are prepared. He is deluded.

We are generally shite and have been for almost a year, so this inability to do simple things should not surprise anyone. Barring the short-lived new manager bounce, we have reverted to type. We need to replace about 90% of this lacklustre squad, as we have nothing to offer on the park or off the bench. Hammy needs to pull a rabbit out of the hat soon. 

Tired lathergic performance but the BBC seems to think we edged it. We have been the architects of our own downfall so far. Seen Shields getting the nod just there, ht sub. 

Torture waiting for those VAR decisions in person.