Stuart Kettlewell discussion thread

sailor_h

Just now, Yorkyred said:

I would think both Goodwin and Ross would be in the picture, If either are appointed it would probably be better to see it as a long term project and retain them even if we go down.

Yep , exact 2 names I would consider. Both had bad experiences in last jobs but I think both would improve us.

11 minutes ago, Yorkyred said:

I would think both Goodwin and Ross would be in the picture, If either are appointed it would probably be better to see it as a long term project and retain them even if we go down.

100% who id go for 

st mirren have taken enough from our side - must be our turn to get some of their ex team 

9 minutes ago, Lobey_Dosser said:

No idea but I’d hope the Board have been sounding out possible replacements over recent weeks. Experience of man management and ability to coach the basics a must. 

I think you're right,the fans knew this was inevitable,hammell was working game to game for weeks now,surely they would have a list drawn up already

Neil Lennon until the end of the season.

Here's why: I was in Tennents Bar on Byres Road earlier this week and overheard a regular chatting to another regular about their pal, Neil. The chat revolved around how Lennon was back in work doing football consultancy or something like that, but that he was desperate to get back into management. The bonus was that Lennon was not in the bar having pints. I know it's not a good enough reason, but the reaction on here to his appointment would be worth it. 

• Like 1

• David changed the title to Stuart Kettlewell discussion thread