Stuart Kettlewell discussion thread

sailor_h

16 minutes ago, fizoxy said:

No to kettlewell, he was only good when he had half the job at county. 

Goodwin and Ross have experience, but their success is a mirage. I wouldn't be furious with either, but I'm not sure they will want it.

John Hughes can fuck right off.

Big John bang yer missus?if he keeps us up and wee play decent fitba,surely u can forgive and forget 

9 minutes ago, wellfan said:

Neil Lennon until the end of the season.

Here's why: I was in Tennents Bar on Byres Road earlier this week and overheard a regular chatting to another regular about their pal, Neil. The chat revolved around how Lennon was back in work doing football consultancy or something like that, but that he was desperate to get back into management. The bonus was that Lennon was not in the bar having pints. I know it's not a good enough reason, but the reaction on here to his appointment would be worth it. 

Would love Lennon at the well cos I'm ginger and a tim.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, GrahamH said:

Relegated in 2 of his last 3 jobs. No thanks.

Exactly,hughes was decent enough earlier in his career but the game has moved on from the likes of him,he's just another one of the hangers on involved in the scottish game hoping that somebody gives them a job.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, wellfan said:

Neil Lennon until the end of the season.

Here's why: I was in Tennents Bar on Byres Road earlier this week and overheard a regular chatting to another regular about their pal, Neil. The chat revolved around how Lennon was back in work doing football consultancy or something like that, but that he was desperate to get back into management. The bonus was that Lennon was not in the bar having pints. I know it's not a good enough reason, but the reaction on here to his appointment would be worth it. 

I’m no fan of Neil Lennon but he’s the only person in my opinion who has a chance of keeping us up 

27 minutes ago, Benson said:

Big John bang yer missus?if he keeps us up and wee play decent fitba,surely u can forgive and forget 

He wishes. He also wishes he didn't relegate dunfermline, raith and Hartlepool. Enough job openings have passed him by to suggest he's not that good.

I'll support whoever gets the job, but his record since leaving Inverness hass been piss poor. 

6 minutes ago, Coatsy said:

ok with DUFC got found out in his next gig and sacked after a short time

So he did ok with a team with a similar sized fan base to ours and got found out at a club where he didn't speak the language in a league he probably knew very little about.  Sounds better to me than someone who's failed multiple times at other clubs (which is the position of most managers currently on the jobseekers allowance).

what about wee elaine the cleaner, good about the place and knows all the players well ( except the 9 new ones )

or paul the groundsman  he knows the place well enough , naw no him hees our only salable asset when smelic or ragurs come calling , ,

so the man for the gig is ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, BOB    FUCKIN    PARK     hees well in wi the polis yi know

• David changed the title to Stuart Kettlewell discussion thread