Motherwell v Livingston 08/04/2023

SteelmaninOZ

On 4/5/2023 at 6:35 PM, weeyin said:

It's even better than that at Fir Park. The last time they beat us there was 2002.

Of course the downside of playing them is the sore neck you get from watching the ball in the air.

Adding to that, our great away victory at Easter Road, an articulate manager and  team  on the up, and an expectant,  3 o'clock crowd at FP tomorrow...........

Oh God! I'm off to YouTube to watch one of those vids about blocking intrusive/negative thoughts.

Ah-hoo! Werewolves of London!

• Haha 1

Livi have been pretty farts as of late, Can see us winning tomorrow and next week vs Utd but that will only make the last game vs Celtic all the more upsetting when we lose 😭 But considering where we were like 2 months im very happy with where we are now. Kettlewell has worked wonders with this team 🙏

• Like 1

Great result and I reckon we have taken another huge step to safety today.

It’s a pity we couldn’t add to our tally and that KvV missed out on his hat trick as he was superb today. I reckon he’ll be away in the summer so we should appreciate him while we still can.