Motherwell v Livingston 08/04/2023

SteelmaninOZ

10 minutes ago, Yabba's Turd said:

That was homophobic nonsense that had been reported, I don't read the forum every day so reports are acted upon, and you weren't banned, just warned iirc

That still doesn't excuse your language or are you allowed to disobey the rules because you are an administrator.  Double standards methinks.

8 hours ago, well_said said:

That still doesn't excuse your language or are you allowed to disobey the rules because you are an administrator.  Double standards methinks.

Are you seriously comparing homophobic slurs to the word fuck?

If the above is true you’re not the victim you think you are. 

3 hours ago, GazzyB said:

Are you seriously comparing homophobic slurs to the word fuck?

If the above is true you’re not the victim you think you are. 

I'm not portraying myself as a victim I was merely commenting on the fact that an administrator saw fit to tell a poster to fuck off because he disagreed with his opinion.  I wasnt aware that Motherwell was in North Korea.   Forums are about opinions whether you agree or disagree with them that's up to the person reading them.

1 hour ago, well_said said:

I'm not portraying myself as a victim I was merely commenting on the fact that an administrator saw fit to tell a poster to fuck off because he disagreed with his opinion.  I wasnt aware that Motherwell was in North Korea.   Forums are about opinions whether you agree or disagree with them that's up to the person reading them.

The Admins are there to ensure that there are no comments or statements of a Racist,  LGBTG, Sectarian,  libellous nature, and generally to call a halt to debate when discussions start to get personal and nasty, ie threatening behaviour etc, not to warn everybody that's says "feck off"

As you say forums are about opinions, so the Admin telling someone "to feck off, and that he/she is a roaster" etc is their opinion so where's the problem?

Your posts do imply that you perceive yourself as a victim, "I've been pulled up so why is the Admin/ any other poster not being sanctioned " sort of thing. I would agree if both incidents were for the same thing but if not it just looks like whining and bearing a grudge.