St Johnston v Motherwell 13/05/2023

SteelmaninOZ

It's a ground that's not brought a lot of joy in recent times, I think it must be going on 4 years since we last won in Perth, I seem to remember Devante Cole getting the winner on that occasion. The games this season have been frustrating as they have taken the lead in all three and while I admit all team's time waste, these fuds are the masters of that art. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a draw or such but it would be nice to get the three points and try to seal that 7th spot in the table.

Same as this week. Just maintain the performance levels. No drop off. If that happens, KVV to get a double and the result to take care of itself. If it doesnt then we know how it goes up there.......

32 minutes ago, MJC said:

I think we’ll pump them, we’re over due a win against St.Johnstone.

4-1 with a KvV hat trick.

Awe naw! We're doomed now!  😆😆😆

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, middleeastdave said:

Remember we have only gained 1 point against them this season, so it’s definitely our bogey team, although the last game against them at Fir Park was our WORST league performance of the season, so expecting a victory for the mighty Well tomorrow.

It was indeed the low point of our season.

52 minutes ago, middleeastdave said:

Remember we have only gained 1 point against them this season, so it’s definitely our bogey team, although the last game against them at Fir Park was our WORST league performance of the season, so expecting a victory for the mighty Well tomorrow.

Our record against Kilmarnock wasnt much better until last week! 🤩🤩🤩

3 hours ago, middleeastdave said:

We hadn't beaten killie until last week. Hoping for another happy Saturday afternoon, let's do this

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, steelboy said:

SOD starting. It'll be interesting to see what kind of performance he puts in.

Slattery stays in ahead of Dean. Hopefully Lennon Miller gets some minutes before he goes to the Euro u17s. 

I like S’OD . Moving forward I think he’s decent . The formation that SK plays with him further up will suit him . 

don’t believe he’s well suited to a back 4 . 

2 minutes ago, wellsince75 said:

I like S’OD . Moving forward I think he’s decent . The formation that SK plays with him further up will suit him . 

don’t believe he’s well suited to a back 4 . 

He's often given the impression of not giving a fuck when he's playing for us so I'd have him out the door at the first opportunity.