Livingston v Motherwell 07/10/2023

SteelmaninOZ

Just now, MJC said:

Are you able to offer any words of encouragement that can persuade me that I’m wrong to think this? 

Not for you.

For the rest of us, we have seen every one of your multiple relegation predictions be 100% wrong

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, MJC said:

It’s the lack of proper forward options and the poor summer transfer dealings in that regard coming home to roost. We did well picking up wins against Killie and Hearts with defenders and midfielders chipping in with goals at crucial times but we were never going to be able to rely on those types of players to get us goals and points all season.

Do you copy n paste when ever things go wrong. If you’ve been a well supporter for any length of time you will know theres always a kick in the baws just round the corner.

To be fair its a shitter of a pitch to get anything from.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ppower said:

As soon as Van Veen left it was going to be difficult. After today if we don't score it will be 8 games played only 7 goals scored. Oh and a certain Louis Moult has just netted for Dundee Utd. Now 3 in 4 games for him.

He's doing well in the Championship.

4 minutes ago, weeyin said:

When we signed Shaw, I thought that was to let us get back to starting with 2 strikers up top.

Four successive games playing a lone striker and (barring biblical proportional miracles) four defeats on the trot surely confirms it doesn't suit us.

Obviously the red card changes the match but hopefully this is a bit of a wake up call for Kettlewell.

You cannot play the same way every week because you get figured out pretty quickly.

• Like 1

I've been concerned with our forward line for a few games now but have gave the benefit of the doubt due to the lack of personnel but something really has to give now,to be still playing bair as a lone striker is a joke,the guy just isn't upto the job,was Shaw brought here to play or just a convenient signing to sit on the bench.were at the stage where were needing a clean sheet to get anything out of a game,kettlewell has been great for us but hopefully he has a rethink before our next game.

4 minutes ago, ppower said:

As soon as Van Veen left it was going to be difficult. After today if we don't score it will be 8 games played only 7 goals scored. Oh and a certain Louis Moult has just netted for Dundee Utd. Now 3 in 4 games for him.

I always thought the boy Anderson for them was ok , without being a world beater...maybe we are just hoping Biereth gets back asap

Just now, Great Balls of Shire said:

I always thought the boy Anderson for them was ok , without being a world beater...maybe we are just hoping Biereth gets back asap

He's miles better than Bair, Wilkinson, Shaw and Obika. 

Stephen Kelly is a better player than Paton or Spittal as well.

7 minutes ago, MJC said:

Are you able to offer any words of encouragement that can persuade me that I’m wrong to think this? 

Yes , plenty.  Our previous 3 games I know we lost but we played really well and if we had a striker it would be a different story.  Before recent run kettlewell had lost 3 out of 24. All teams go through bad runs and we are no different,   trust me, we will be fine

• Like 1

Just now, grizzlyg said:

Yes , plenty.  Our previous 3 games I know we lost but we played really well and if we had a striker it would be a different story.  Before recent run kettlewell had lost 3 out of 24. All teams go through bad runs and we are no different,   trust me, we will be fine

Who's fault is it we don't have a striker?

1 minute ago, grizzlyg said:

If yer aunty had haw maws she’d be yer uncle 

Just now, Great Balls of Shire said:

He won't be on mega money ??I know we wouldn't pay a fee but if push comes to shove 

I think this is the last year of his contract unless he signed a new one.

I'd fancy he could get a better deal elsewhere though but I'd have him at our place.

5 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

if we had a striker

“If”. 

That’s a big word and unfortunately for us is a very big word. We have lost our last four games because we have nothing in the way of goal scoring threat and we are giving away cheap goals. 

We are in trouble. 

2 minutes ago, Yodo said:

If yer aunty had haw maws she’d be yer uncle 

You and your alter ego Steelboy must be ecstatic these last few weeks, not a peep from you when we are winning and now you are all over the thread, fill your boots as the bad run won't last.

• Like 2